Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes is a bad manager. I'm tired of seeing his miserable mug.

A team like Southampton need a manager that can bring through a bit of youth and be more forward thinking. Not a manger who stinks out the joint with his negativity and miserable demeanor.

The only decent job that man has ever done at club football was his time at Blackburn and that was god knows how long ago.

Comment

• OMFG Sakho!!!! Easiest header he'll ever ****ing get and he puts it wide, pissing 3 points down the drain

Comment

• 8 points away from liverpool 6 games in..

Only "top" side we have played is Spurs

Just sack Mourhino already FFS

United should be taking 15+ points from that set of games we have played

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          I still can't believe Madrid sold him as high as they did.
          Also aren't there rumors he may go back for a 3rd time with them?
          I can’t see why?

He’s a semi decent header of the ball but still misses sitters with his head.

Surely there’s better players than Morata out there. He’s levels below Chelsea title challenging standard so unless Real want him banging in pointless goals against Elche at home when their real striker is injured I don’t see the point.

Comment

• Anyone see that Villa goal from today? Absolute filth

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              8 points away from liverpool 6 games in..

Only "top" side we have played is Spurs

Just sack Mourhino already FFS

United should be taking 15+ points from that set of games we have played
              There's been a shift mate.. told you guys time and time again. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Spurs are the top 4 now. ManUre and Arsenal are dinosaurs who failed to adapt to the modern game. Mid-table is where you guys belong now

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                There's been a shift mate.. told you guys time and time again. Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Spurs are the top 4 now. ManUre and Arsenal are dinosaurs who failed to adapt to the modern game. Mid-table is where you guys belong now
                Makes me sick the kind of football Liverpool and City play..

It's not even the winning that matters so much

Since Fergie we have had Moyes, LVG, Mourhino

They wouldn't know attacking football if it bit them on the arse

If we had played Spurs, City, Liverpool from that set of games you would say ok 10pts is not too bad
                Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 09-23-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post

Comment

• Willian is an odd player. He’s getting more and more indirect to the point I don’t think he actually offers anything other than red light work rate.

I don’t think we can get too close to City if he plays too many games.

Can’t afford to have a just alright player up there especially with our strikers.

Chelsea aren’t too far off though but there is definitely a first 11 forming and anything outside of that and we look weaker. Pedro’s out to in runs make the whole system work. As opposed to Willian’s out to right back runs.

Comment

• Feck that boring.

There was a glimmer of hope when Carlos Sanchez inexplicably entered the field with about 4 minutes to go. I could definitely see him botching a clearance

Comment

Working...
                      X