Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle should just line their players along the goal line.

Comment

• Chelsea wrecking **** tbh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Why da fook are you supporting Palace for?

Aren't you a yank?
        Well, when picking a Premier league team to root for years ago, I didn't want to pick a team that would make me look like a front-runner and preferred a team in the London area to make it more realistic to get to a match if I went on vacation out there. Was originally going to go Spurs but they were the trendy pick for a bunch of Americans out here so I went more under the radar and went Palace because of the solid fan base. **** me But we haven't been relegated since I started cheering, so there's that.

Comment

• That’s a nice rationale BigZ.

Palace with their ‘Ultra’ section would make a nice footie experience if you did go to a match. For a tourist I reckon West Ham would be the easiest to pick a ticket up
          for but that ground is boring.

For Chelsea I don’t know how tourists gets tickets tbh. They must be full members paying fees but I still don’t know how they accumulate enough points. I get my tickets through Irish supporters groups which I am a member

Comment

• Typical spurs get a great result then straight away ruin it

United DID all right today.. Rashford was stupid.. but again Mourhino throwing his players under a bus

Comment

• What’s he said?

It would be something if he could turn it around.

Mourinho is a hero of mine even with him at what is a domestic rival and I 100% expect him to fail now and get fired. 100%. Zero doubt in my mind. Bombed out by Christmas.

But....I’d be very happy for him if he came back from the brink. The mystique of the man would come together a bit.

Comment

• Jose has lost it mentally though.

He’s simply much too bitter about football. I don’t believe he likes the game at all. He doesn’t look like he enjoys any part of it.

Even when they win, he’s bitter.

Comment

• Called him a naive boy or some ****..

Just call him inexperienced.. naive etc.. no idea why he added the word boy

Its a small thing true.. but he's constantly making these sly little remarks about his own players..

Fergie would roast his players in the dressing room but 99% of the time in front of the cameras he stuck up for them

Comment

• Our defence is comically bad atm.

Teams know that we're trying to play it out from the back with a keeper not comfortable with the ball at his feet. So press us high up the pitch. Cech is an accident waiting to happen in this system.

Cardiff hadn't scored a goal since April before today and the amount of chances they had was frightening.

Sokratis and Mustafi actually haven't been that bad, they're just getting absolutely no protection and a keeper that invites pressure whenever he touches the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Well, when picking a Premier league team to root for years ago, I didn't want to pick a team that would make me look like a front-runner and preferred a team in the London area to make it more realistic to get to a match if I went on vacation out there. Was originally going to go Spurs but they were the trendy pick for a bunch of Americans out here so I went more under the radar and went Palace because of the solid fan base. **** me But we haven't been relegated since I started cheering, so there's that.
                      i was born in walton ossie mate a mile from goodison and anfieild.first match a went to was at goodison everton got beat by city. summerbee crossed and colin bell nodded home. i was born to be a kopite

Comment

Working...
                      X