Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City - Newcastle on Saturday could seriously be double figures. I reckon City will get at the very least 6 goals. 10 nil to city wouldn't surprise me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Jose needs to chill out man.

Leave footy for a while and remember why he likes it.

I’d still like him to turn it around but I think he’s just thrown too many players under the bus now. Players are scared of him and that’s never gonna create a strong team.

Early days but United will be thinking about sacking him to get top 4
      At least now he didn't blame Shaw for united's misfortune. Only Mourinho can make a team misfire against a drunk goalkeeper. 🤣

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      City - Newcastle on Saturday could seriously be double figures. I reckon City will get at the very least 6 goals. 10 nil to city wouldn't surprise me though.
      Just hope you don't bet your house on it mate.

Comment

• No Benitez team will get beat like that. They’ll do what the did against Chelsea.

I bet City can make them have less than 19% possession, lol.

Jorginho had 15% possession, ffs

Comment

• What gets me is a lot of United players went far in the world cup and did well with the national sides..

The talent is there.. but honestly other then poch I don't know who I'd want in

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            They’ll buy David Alaba from Bayern for £125 million.
            We're gunning for the Net Spend Trophy this year.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            What gets me is a lot of United players went far in the world cup and did well with the national sides..

The talent is there.. but honestly other then poch I don't know who I'd want in
            Might as well throw the chequebook at Simeone tbh. If he'd want to come that is.

Still won't play attractive football but he's a winner.

Comment

• United will go for Conte probs.

They seem to just want build a Chelsea of 18 months ago up here.

Chelsea of the North!

Comment

• Gundogan completed a record 167 passes against Chelsea on that game last season.

Speaking of City vs Newcastle and Conte.

Another stat of why that City game is the worst Chelsea have ever played in my life time. That game still annoys me.

Really undone any good work Conte did as a league and cup winning manager.

It is like building a house from scratch which is beautiful but then painting the walls in actual human s.hit.

I wonder if clubs will genuinely not want to hire him because of that game.

Set up Chelsea like the biggest *****es in history. I’d still be on board with them retrospectively docking us points. Imagine getting Hazard to play in that system....lol

Comment

• Looks like Zidane to United

Comment

• You guys fire coaches 3-4 games into a season???

Comment

• I hope they get Zidane tbh, any fool can manage Real Madrid in a bum league with unlimited funds. Bring him to the EPL for a real test, can he smash Crystal Palance up at their own gaff on a cold Monday night?

Comment

Working...
                      X