This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I’m not too familiar with him but based on his 2 preseason games and Citeh’s interest I think Jorginho is probably a grade A egg.

I’m heartened by the lack of signings tbh. It probably means we’re not working down a list.

If they want Higuain then just target him.

Liverpool are now in a position where they have genuine quality throughout the side. The only issue is that their squad is still lighter but unless they get injuries to either Firmino or Van Dijk they will be alright.

Chelsea could swap out Cahill/Luiz//Christensen/Rudi/ and there isn’t a huge difference. But none of them are as good as Van Dijk
    My boy big VVD is the troof no doubt.

A collosus of a centre back.

By far and away the best CB in the league I'm sure we all agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      My boy big VVD is the troof no doubt.

A collosus of a centre back.

By far and away the best CB in the league I'm sure we all agree?
      I’m giving that honour to Gravy Veins

Comment

• Dull transfer window i must say.. All though there isn't really an outstanding player out there that i would want United to go for anyway (except Mpappe) and that's not happening

Comment

• Yeah there isn’t many great players. Particularly great attackers and the prices are wild.

Hence why 30 year old Willian has been strongly linked to Man U, Barca, and Real Madrid all of a sudden.

Chelsea probably won’t even sell big Nose and lose him for free

Comment

• Yeah there isn’t many great players. Particularly great attackers and the prices are wild.

Hence why 30 year old Willian has been strongly linked to Man U, Barca, and Real Madrid all of a sudden.

Chelsea probably won’t even sell big Nose and lose him for free

Comment

• Hudson-Odoi doing in Bellerin.

If he doesn’t stay at Chelsea, close the academy man. No point in having one if he goes on loan or gets zero playing time.

Idk how Morata is still at Chelsea either. I’m literally watching an old Torres in a young Spanish body.

Comment

• CHO was brilliant there.

Morata is a true bum. I’d get rid now tbh.

I’d have Giroud, Batshoes, Tammy, Ugbo, Zola, and Tore Andre Flo ahead of him. And myself actually. I’d pick myself ahead of him. Looks fun playing up front for Chelsea. CHO laying them on a plate all over the place

Comment

• Must be cursed or something. When is the last time we beat Arsenal? Can’t even remember.

I am liking how Sarri has transformed the squad though. The style is really showing who had quality and who is clearly a step or two down. Morata, bakayoko and Moses truly degrees off the mark.

Comment

• I think Chelsea will smash Arsenal to bits in the real game.

I loved that to be honest.

It was exciting when Chelsea got the ball. By comparison it was a bit of a yawn when Arsenal got it.

Morata for me isn’t really an issue. I don’t think he’ll play.

I definitely don’t think Baka will play.

I think our big weakness is gonna be left back. Alonso is too slow really and has a suspect gas tank. He would have been one I’d sold if there was interest

Comment

• After years of being terrorised by Chelsea strikers like Drogba and Costa. Morata is an absolute godsend.

I'm calling it now. Matteo Guendozil will be the signing of the season. He reminds me of Vieira. Just white and with a **** haircut.

Comment

Working...
                      X