X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Tbf none of them were his fault.

Still didn't look amazing at the World Cup did he? But apparently he was very good for Roma in the league last season. Don't care as long as it means that blonde bum who singlehandedly cost us the champions league ****s off never to be seen again.
    Since I have become a proper adult I don’t know who any of these f.ucking players are, tbh.

Even about 5 years ago I’d have an opinion on him.

I know the premiership that’s it.

Comment

• This is LFC's strongest squad in recent memory. We'll give City a great title challenge. It's been a while since there's been a tight title race in the premier league!

Comment

• £66 million for a keeper though.

I’d want him chipping in 15 goals a season

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          £66 million for a keeper though.

I’d want him chipping in 15 goals a season

To me a goalkeeper is the most important position, very undervalued.

Since Reina we haven't had a top class keeper, we tried the cheap route with Karius and failed miserably.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            No credit for Ramos?
            Ramos aswell but if Karius didn't play a exquisite Iniesta esque perfect through ball to Benzema for an open net tap in might have been a bit tougher for them.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Since I have become a proper adult I don’t know who any of these f.ucking players are, tbh.

Even about 5 years ago I’d have an opinion on him.

I know the premiership that’s it.
            Same tbh. Barely get to watch Match of the day these days.

At least with Alisson though he looks quite good on his YouTube videos. Karius might be the only player in history who looks ****e even in his YouTube compilation when he was at Mainz. His apparent great saves were mostly standard ones which the bum somehow managed to make look like he pulled off worldies.

Don't care tbh anyway, just want someone who makes a decent save every now and then and isn't making three mistakes per game. Karius was making mistakes all the way through the CL run even when he was apparently playing well which luckily didn't cost us until the final. Worst keeper I've ever seen that boy. I'd even happily have Mignolet back as number one ahead of him, at least he'd pull off a actual Worldy every now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              LOL don't EL Fenemeno and Phenom were saying how shirt sales were nothing and wont amount to much

This transfer pays for itself no matter how he does on the field
              It's a social media myth my man.

Nowhere official will you find any financial figures which state that shirt sales have made any serious revenue.

Adidas will take about 90% of the shirt sale money.

Comment

• Can't believe City are gonna go into the season with 33 year old Fernandinho and Delph (who is made out of cardboard) as our DM options - looks like we've learnt nothing about pushing on after our last 2 post-title win transfer windows.

Most players we're getting linked to don't even make sense. None of Pjanic, Kovacic or Thiago are DMs.

Dropped a proper bollock stalling on the Jorginho deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Can't believe City are gonna go into the season with 33 year old Fernandinho and Delph (who is made out of cardboard) as our DM options - looks like we've learnt nothing about pushing on after our last 2 post-title win transfer windows.

Most players we're getting linked to don't even make sense. None of Pjanic, Kovacic or Thiago are DMs.

Dropped a proper bollock stalling on the Jorginho deal.
                  Getting them excuses in early are we lad

Shat yourself now we've signed Alisson and are about to confirm Fekir in the same week?

Comment

• just excitedly looked up who spuds are trying to sign and saw.......jack grealish? what in the ****?

looks like toby and dembele are off

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Getting them excuses in early are we lad

Shat yourself now we've signed Alisson and are about to confirm Fekir in the same week?
                      Only team that can stop City cruising to successive titles is City. Bellee dat.

Comment

Working...
                      X