X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wenger finally going to Madrid.. 15 years past his best

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Have you ever seen a player get criticised for shopping cheap but also for spending money?

Buys mum a sink - OBSCENE

Flies budget - TIGHTARSE

Hiring a PRIVATE jet? Shouldn't you be flying budget? OBSECNE

Shopping at POUNDLAND? How could he?!
      I missed that other post somehow.. but

All of these links are rags which i go out of my way to avoid.. you said you never were going on about the Sun.. Yet these headlines are from the Sun x 2 and the daily Star.. They have been in the business of talking ****e for years.. with these clickbaity/eye popping headline nonsense

I am happy to be ignorant of Sterlings "horrible" treatment if it means not reading that garbage.. this stuff is ****ing tame tbh especially compared to the stuff Beckham got..

The kid got sent off in a second round world cup game.. which we lost on penalities.. but going by the media you'd think he'd murdered a bunch of kids

Sterling got a bunch of bad press at Liverpool for holding them to ransom after half a good season and then forcing a move to City.. he's also performed woefully at every major competition for England.. the media loves to find fault with the best player/s England have.. England are so poor he's the best we have atm.. this is nothing different from whats gone on the last 20+ years
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-31-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Liverpool linked with Courtois.

That’s like sticking a piece of s.hit over a wound

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Liverpool linked with Courtois.

Courtois is on his way back to Atletico. Everyone knows this.

We're getting Oblak. Confirmed. You jelly?

Comment

• Haha Zidane shat himself after seeing us sign Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Oblak, Dembele and Jerome Boateng. He knew we'd slap them up next season in the CL and got out ahead of time. Smart man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Liverpool linked with Courtois.

Oh and what have I been telling you on here for years?

Watch what happens when Roman finally gets bored!

Now its happened, a few years later than expected but better late than never.

New stadium plans "put on hold"

Back to mid table mediocrity you bums go. Right where you belong. Enjoy going life and death with Newcastle and Wolves next season for a spot in the Uefa Cup whilst us big boys win leagues and CL's for FUN.

Comment

• Zidane to Chelsea

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Back to mid table mediocrity you bums go. Right where you belong. Enjoy going life and death with Newcastle and Wolves next season for a spot in the Uefa Cup whilst us big boys win leagues and CL's for FUN.
                  Seen a lot of this. You wish.

Bored? The ****s been there for 15 years. 15 major trophies to your 3.

Also this is west London not Liverpool. It would cost a billion or more to effectively add 13,000 seats.

How much does the whole of Liverpool cost?

I’ve no problem with him leaving now it looks like they will try and freeze his assets. Thank God! Roman’s a Jew or they would have tried to do him before now.

We’ll see. Worst comes to worst and he’ll sell. And if he’s pulling investment and being frugal that indicates he probably has a buyer anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    Bale sent Liverpool straight to hell. How many finals is that Flopp has lost now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

How many more years can Klopp go without winning a trophy?

Comment

Working...
                      X