Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why most don't see City's accomplishment as great as Fenomeno sees it. Of course he's a supporter but still, 300m just to secure the prem title?

Would their 100 pt league success be greater than "Agueroooooooooooo" winning on the last day? Not so sure. Other than holding statistical records.

Karius is a good keeper though. He'll improve. He had a howler with the Benzema incident but every Liverpool player seemed to not know the rules on that one. I don't even know it that clearly. Is it interference on the kick only? I remember lukaku doing something similar for Everton on a kick and it was ruled interference.

Big Nose would've done absolutely worse than that. A howler and an unstoppable shot from Bale. I mean, jesus fook that shot had WEIGHT on it. Karius blocked it and it still found its way through.

Big Nose would've let in 5 against Real in that same game. Karius did okay. Let's give him a break.

Comment

• Karius has always been shaky. Yeah he came back into he team and did better but was never truly convincing. This is the first time he’s been exposed on the large scale but the warning signs were there.

Against Roma for example at 0-0 he did a similar howler which end up hitting the bar, the 2nd leg he was dodgy for one of the goals as well and the 2nd leg vs City.

He kept a few clean sheets only because he was largely untested like the city 1st leg where they had 0 shots on target. Whenever truly tested he didn’t look like The right goalkeeper moving forward.
      Last edited by Caught Square; 05-27-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Liverpool played a blinder getting my previous tip Robertson.

My next one is Matt Ryan from Brighton.

Very solid, talented goalie. Great temperament. Bit on the short side but doesn’t get caught out for it.

Comment

• Roy and the ox sending death threats to Karius

Disgraceful

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Liverpool played a blinder getting my previous tip Robertson.

Very solid, talented goalie. Great temperament. Bit on the short side but doesn’t get caught out for it.
            Matt Ryan is a good one.

Built like a rugby player. Another easy upgrade to Big Nose, talent and personality wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Roy and the ox sending death threats to Karius

Disgraceful
              Genuinely the worst keeper in the history of football. Man got away with loads of clangers in the semis and quarters aswell. Should have gave a penalty and been sent off when he wiped Dzeko out, that shot he flapped onto the post from Kolarov etc. Horrendously bad goalkeeper.

Fair dos to Ramos though, cvnt may well be the greatest captain I've ever seen.
              Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 05-28-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Liverpool played a blinder getting my previous tip Robertson.

I genuinely love Robertson more than I love my nan.

Comment

• Linked with Donnarumma today....that lad might be the only keeper on earth who makes more mistakes than Karius!

There's a YouTube compilation of Donnarummas mistakes I watched which I nearly pissed myself laughing at, some of the funniest goalkeeping errors you'll ever see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Linked with Donnarumma today....that lad might be the only keeper on earth who makes more mistakes than Karius!

There's a YouTube compilation of Donnarummas mistakes I watched which I nearly pissed myself laughing at, some of the funniest goalkeeping errors you'll ever see.
                    I hear a certain Joe Hart is looking for a club...

Comment

• So many competent keepers in the prem.

Realistically if Liverpool has Tom Heaton. That game is in the balance.

Bless Karius, but Klopp is probably banging him

Comment

Working...
                      X