This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    That's called an anomaly they were 5000/1 for a reason.
    An anomaly that would never happen in La Liga.

The last time a club out of the big 3 won the la liga was 15 years ago when Valencia won.

Valencia isn't worse than teams like Man U, Arsenal or Tottenham. They're just unlucky to play in the same league as the 3 best FCs in the world.

Comment

• Valencia and Sevilla aren't that good.

They show up in european competition because they put all of their eggs into that basket.

Copa and league are both lost before they begin. So they get up for those games and attempt to maintain a steady league form.

Spain is a good league though. I wouldn't rate it above Germany and England however.

Comment

• tbh karius should not be making the st pauls eye hospital first eleven but mr hero has played the kunt 16 games on the trot. fk klopp off

Comment

• just had a bird back at ours . it was there on a plate but fk me im a lifelong red and that was a humiliation in front of the world. fk it the kunts coudnt even take a tactical yellow, so fkin nieve its klopps fault ,

Comment

• POS Ramos responsible for calamitykarius by elbowing his head.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/g...-loris-karius/

Comment

• I do hope Karius has some good pals.

Not even being facetious. That was a horrific performance.

If I had a day like that at work I’d be considering quitting

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                An anomaly that would never happen in La Liga.

The last time a club out of the big 3 won the la liga was 15 years ago when Valencia won.

Valencia isn't worse than teams like Man U, Arsenal or Tottenham. They're just unlucky to play in the same league as the 3 best FCs in the world.
                Yeah it would never happen in Spain because they tv rights monies are divided up differently than they are in England. The top 3 in Spain get the vast majority of the money, not the case over here.

Comment

• Bale sent Liverpool straight to hell. How many finals is that Flopp has lost now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I do hope Karius has some good pals.

Not even being facetious. That was a horrific performance.

If I had a day like that at work I’d be considering quitting
                    Pretty sad that it was Madrid players having to pick the lad up tbh

You win and lose as a team in football.. those errors were horrific.. but he did also make a great save vs Ronaldo.. which Benzema then scored from but was offside

I thought a couple of the liverpool defence was decent and Mane was very good.. rest pretty bang average

Man City should be kicking themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Pretty sad that it was Madrid players having to pick the lad up tbh

You win and lose as a team in football.. those errors were horrific.. but he did also make a great save vs Ronaldo.. which Benzema then scored from but was offside

I thought a couple of the liverpool defence was decent and Mane was very good.. rest pretty bang average

Man City should be kicking themselves
                      Yeah pretty poor tbh.

City only have themselves to blame. You can't be 28 points orwhatever ahead of a team and get beat like they did.

2 legs is sufficient time to let quality show.

Liverpool proved to be the better team over 2 legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X