This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    can we stop talking about that Chelsea/City game? it makes me sad.
    Just think of the better time

Comment

• Who cares about the FA Cup final, it's all about that big CL trophy.

Comment

• Interesting Pep has spent 100m more then Mourhino since coming in.. God knows how much more he's spent then the likes of Poch.. Conte... Klopp

And has only 2 major trophies.. meanwhile Mourhino still has 2 and possibly 3 with the FA cup.. Conte won the PL and possibly FA cup

Would you know it with the medias constant blowing of Pep?

Comment

• Pep is still a great coach though.

But I do agree, his success is sort of over-stated.

No fan of a club in the top 6 should be ecstatic about the capital one cup. The league is a good win though but his success is equal to Conte's; except that Pep spent 200m to replicate it.

If Chelsea win the FA cup. Pep's success at City would be a tick below Conte's at Chelsea.

both win the league
          Conte won the big club domestic cup
          Pep won the little club domestic cup.

Comment

• Would any of you lot take Azpilicueta as a right back or center back, over what your clubs currently have?

As purely a starter, not a backup or bench option.

Comment

• I'd take Azpi any day of the week at LFC, always rated him highly since he joined Chelsea.

Came in as a RB, got moved to LB and was rock solid with chelsea winning the league, then moved to centre back and won the league again.

He almost always seems to be available for selection as well, easily the most consistent and versatile defender in the league.
              Last edited by Caught Square; 05-12-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Chelsea were good, lol.

Comment

• Didn't even bother watching the last game of the season. Tbh football is **** nowadays.

Comment

• I’m annoyed with football. I’ve actually got plans for the cup final. I think I can watch a bit of the first half

Two managers who will probably get fired going head to head, each with a bunch of players who will get sold, being watched by 40,000 corporate giveaways.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-13-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• 100 points in the league is impressive but shows how overrated the BPL league is people here can't talk **** about other leagues anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X