This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Conte stay if Liverpool win the CL? Means Chelsea will go into the CL

If Arsenal hadnt bottled Europa we would have had six PL teams in the CL lol

Comment

• Is that really how it goes?

I may actually cheer on the Scouse at that point. I'm always for Chelsea prospering, even if I believe we can replace Morata with a wheelbarrow and get the same level of production.

Comment

• My bad if Liverpool win the CL and Chelsea finish 4th then we have 5 CL teams..

Swear they changed the rules for 18/19

Comment

• There can’t be six teams, if Arsenal won the Europa and Liverpool won the CL and finished 5th then Chelsea would miss out.

Chelsea won’t be in the CL unless they finish 4th,regardless if Liverpool win the CL.

WEVE CONQUERED ALL OF EUROPE WERE NEVER GONNA STOP

FROM PARIS DOWN TO TURKEY

WEVE WON THE FOCKING LOT....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Did you even watch that game?. Chelsea were playing for a 1 nil loss not a draw, that's the difference.
            I did watched the match. Your saying Chelsea let City get a free goal then defend in numbers?

The game I saw was Chelsea tried not to let City score even a goal but unfortunately Calamitytensen with his gaffe and City got a goal just after half time. When their nil - nil plan got thrown out the window they continued to defend in numbers and not let City score another goal instead of trying to get a goal of their own. I understand Chelsea didn't play for a draw after getting a goal down but their plan was not to let City score in the first place.

Huddersfield manage to stop City from scoring unlike Chelsea.

To clear any misunderstanding, I didn't say Chelsea was playing for just a draw but a scorless one. I compared the Huddersfield-City game which was a scoreless draw to the Chelsea-City game which City won one-nil and not Huddersfield-Chelsea game which Huddersfield managed to get a goal.
            Last edited by Outworn; 05-10-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• can we stop talking about that Chelsea/City game? it makes me sad.

Comment

• Not sure there is a player in the world we could sign..

That would get me excited about watching Mourhino's United next season..

We could sign Neymar and the **** would probably force him to track back all the time and play him out of position

Even under LVG and Moyes i had more optimism..

Comment

• I can’t believe Man U are 2nd.

They’re horlicks.

If you beat Chelsea in a he cup then it’ll be hard to sack him

Comment

• Chelsea beat United in the FA cup final.

Jose gets sacked.

Conte gets sacked.

United hires Conte.

What're the odds?

Comment

• Two very faded teams in this FA cup final.

United have good players but I’d argue not many of them are ‘winners’.

Chelsea have Azpi and Kante. Rudiger is showing a lot of promise recently both on and off the pitch.

Who do United have really? Herrera, Matic, Pogba, is Sanchez a winner?

I dunno. I don’t love Sanchez and I realise that is a player who scored a goal that never should have stood in the final last year. He’s just pure ego. And his hard work reputation is a complete myth.

I thought United signing him was an aberration at the time and I still do.

Comment

Working...
                      X