Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is AVB now? Last i heard of him he was doing the dakar rally lol.

Comment

• he crashed in that race too.

Last I heard about him, he wanted to learn German and alluded to managing in the Bundesliga.

Comment

• It comes to something when Brenda is a safe pair of hands.

He played a blinder by going to Celtic after Liverpool. Even I think he's a legit with no evidence to suggest he is.

Let's look at the 'big names'

Walter Sarri - never won a bean in 18 years of management

Enrique - managed a team my Nan could have to a treble but was dire at real clubs with real problems

Simeone - his team are the worst side to watch in all of football. His team make me aware of my own mortality ffs.

Van Gaal - cognitively impaired

Jardim - novicey. French league is pony. Manages a team nobody cares about therefore has nil pressure

Tuchel - has he ever won anything. Looks like operation yew tree would confiscate his hard drive. Just remembered he's gone to Bayern right?

Brenda - David Brent.

Allegri - knock at the door at night. Followed by a battering ram. They find Allegri in the garden kicking f.uck out of his hard drive. No thanks!

Who else is there? I'd go wild card and get Sampaoli after he inevitably gets fired by Argentina or has he been fired already.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-27-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• There's a few good managers out there, if you ask me. It just depends on the club though.

Julian Nagelsmann - Hoffenheim manager. Picking up hype. I like his style of managing, he's young af though, younger than Cahill.

Dominico Tedesco - Schalke manager. Same age as Cahill. He's similar to Nagelsmann in style.

In Germany they call them "laptop" coaches. Digital age managers. The type of schit people in this topic hate talking about (analytics and all that).

Lucien Favre - Nice manager. Only manager to tame Balotelli. That's a feat in itself.

Marcelo Bielsa - Old timer. Pretty much influenced all the top hispanic managers like Pep and Poch. Knows zero english.

Unai Emery - PSG makes him look like he is trash but he's actually a very good coach. Truly a Chelsea-esque manager but I don't think he speaks English, so there goes that.

Michael Laudrup - I think he's a good manager. Won the capital one cup with Swansea. You could put him on the same tier as Brenda and I wouldn't argue against it.

Depends on the club though. Chelsea for example wouldn't hire any of these managers. They'd hire Allegri for instant success but never secure their future. Same schit different toilet.

Arsenal though. Crap shoot really. They want to stick to "Wenger-ball" or "Arsenal style" so who knows with them. I bet they wait to see Conte sacked and then hire Conte right after.

Comment

• Could have sworn I saw Alderweireld at Melwood this morning

Comment

• Forget all that.

Got the news from a buddy in Germany that Max Meyer is leaving Schalke on a free. The German Pirlo that lad was turned into.

Where's Granovskaia at?

Comment

• It just came to me that Terry might have done a lot more for us winning the league last season behind the scenes.

Comment

• Loftus-Cheek getting in.

I heard a rumor that Conte didn’t even want him to go on loan. He apparently had big plans for him.

Comment

• Nah Conte didn't have a clue what to do with RLC

Comment

• Hit 2000 points for fantasy pl. I'm proud.

Comment

Working...
                      X