Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, if the below happens I'll jizz everywhere. Couldn't find a more perfect Fernandinho successor.

Comment

• "I still get a lot of offers, and now I’ve had an offer that I think I can’t refuse,”
      - Louis Van Gaal

Gooners time to get excited?

Comment

• Van Gaal to Arsenal, that's pretty lulzy tbh... Wenger In planes flying next season

Comment

• Van Gaal to Arsenal would be an atrocity.

If he can get the job done though, then praise to him.

Comment

• No way will it be Van Gaal.

Imagine being one of those Arsenal fans who have waited 10 years for Weng to get the bullet only to get replaced by another old aged pensioner!!!

Luis Enrique should go to Arsenal instead of Chelsea imo.

We'll fire him by December. Can't coach our players like their Barcelona.

Realistically if Chelsea want to compete it's Simeone or bust but for me I couldn't stomach the football. Even this season the football is better than some seasons we've won the league it's just that our players aren't very good generally. And Conte at times just goes a bit too cowardly with his match prep. That City game still makes me really angry. We've got 3 really good players in the whole squad

At Arsenal I reckon you'd have to run them close to relegation to actually get fired. Minimum of 3 seasons given.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-27-2018, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• You guys would prefer Enrique at your club over LVG?

I mean, i'm no fan of LVG but he at least has a CV even if he is past it.

What has Enrique ever done?

Comment

• The real main man of Barca is retiring at the end of this season..

Crying shame that he didn't win more awards while Messi unfairly took the plaudits

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  The real main man of Barca is retiring at the end of this season..

Crying shame that he didn't win more awards while Messi unfairly took the plaudits
                  Think he’s off to Italy where careers go to die, rather than retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    Think he’s off to Italy where careers go to die, rather than retiring.
                    Nah he'll go to China or where his pal is in the U.A.E

Comment

• I would be pleasantly surprised if Arsenal were to go way out and hire Michael Laudrup. What an appointment that would be.

Or Andre Villas Boas.

Comment

Working...
                      X