• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Messi went into hiding again?

Ronaldo is so far ahead of him now it's not funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I told you Barcelona weren't that good.

Congrats to Liverpool. I don't want them to win it like but the cult of Guardiola thing got a bit much. Not that it's his fault the press want to gobble him off. He has cause for complaint though regarding that Sane goal.
      City just reminded me of old Barca when they were behind.. apparently they had three shots on target over 180 mins.. says it all really..

Was it Mourhino who let De Bruynne and Salah leave Chelsea? Arguably the two best players from either team

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        City just reminded me of old Barca when they were behind.. apparently they had three shots on target over 180 mins.. says it all really..

Was it Mourhino who let De Bruynne and Salah leave Chelsea? Arguably the two best players from either team
        Yeah, but tbh Chelsea will never hang on to anyone good anymore because they're ******ed. I've accepted that now. Hazard, Oscar, Willian, KDB, and Salah and Schurrle at one stage.

It was an embarrassment of riches really. I don't really care anymore.

I want Chelsea banned from the transfer market. If we are going to end up in the middle of the table they can do it with kids.

Comment

• Well Roma just f my day. Wonder how many others lost money on that game?

Guess it's good for Argentina and Uruguay as they're gonna get rested Messi and Suarez now.

Comment

• I love it. City out. Barcelona out. Brilliant.

I always wondered how Klopp's Dortmund would favor against Pep's Barcelona. Sort of see something with their poor man's versions of their previous clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Yeah, but tbh Chelsea will never hang on to anyone good anymore because they're ******ed. I've accepted that now. Hazard, Oscar, Willian, KDB, and Salah and Schurrle at one stage.

It was an embarrassment of riches really. I don't really care anymore.

I want Chelsea banned from the transfer market. If we are going to end up in the middle of the table they can do it with kids.
              We'd be better off tbh. I rather play Abraham, Baker, Pasalic etc. than keep buying mid-table talent and over-priced strikers that aren't worth their agent's fees.

This current lot is just pretending to be CL quality. Those players don't deserve Champions League football. Kante aside.

Comment

• Harry Kane really kicking up a stink about that goal against Stoke.

What a weirdo. Salah is 5 goals ahead with Chelsea to play.

You're not catching him Spitty.

Comment

• Juve winning 3-0! Another Roma Esque shock in the making?

Comment

• This Real Madrid defence without Ramos is dog ****..

**** outside of Ronaldo and Marcelo they don't look good at all..

Imagine.. Roma.. Juve.. Liverpool and Bayern.. in the semis.. would make a nice change I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      This Real Madrid defence without Ramos is dog ****..

**** outside of Ronaldo and Marcelo they don't look good at all..

Imagine.. Roma.. Juve.. Liverpool and Bayern.. in the semis.. would make a nice change I guess
                      Liverpool v. Bayern final at that point. My prediction.

Unless it's Liverpool v. Bayern next round.

Comment

Working...
                      X