This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    I didn't notice till you pointed out like a year ago, won't lie. He's bobbins. Heard a pundit say 'He's probably failed his Real Madrid audition tonight' after the game.

Think if it's your own club where you watch every minute of every game you'll notice quicker if a player isn't cut out for it though.

I like to think I got about an 8 month jump on realising Jesus Navas is a league 2 player. People generally seemed to rate him for his first season in the prem.
    That's true.

I suppose it's an 11 man game. You actually can get away with 1 subpar player a lot of the time. I think if you play at a team that wins stuff sometimes someone a bit crap slips through the net and somehow gets games.

I maintained Bosingwa was the worst right back in the league the whole time he was at Chelsea. He inexplicably turned in two heroic performances in the CL and QPR thought they had a sweet deal when they got him. Alas, absolutely f.uckinf not.

Comment

• Barca was luck to beat Chelsea over two legs as Cuntois is shet. I'm disappointed that we didn't get at least a goal at Camp Nou. Bathsuayi would prolly have scored if he was with us. Too bad Alonso free kick didn't went in before half time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        That's true.

I suppose it's an 11 man game. You actually can get away with 1 subpar player a lot of the time. I think if you play at a team that wins stuff sometimes someone a bit crap slips through the net and somehow gets games.

I maintained Bosingwa was the worst right back in the league the whole time he was at Chelsea. He inexplicably turned in two heroic performances in the CL and QPR thought they had a sweet deal when they got him. Alas, absolutely f.uckinf not.
        Exactly this.

We've had some pretty terrible players like Bosingwa and Meireles, Benayoun, Mikel (whom was a C at best player) but I've never disliked a Chelsea player as much as the Belgian keeper.

I can't stand him.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Exactly this.

We've had some pretty terrible players like Bosingwa and Meireles, Benayoun, Mikel (whom was a C at best player) but I've never disliked a Chelsea player as much as the Belgian keeper.

I can't stand him.
          Mikel looks alright retrospectively better than I felt about him at the time. I can imagine him being half decent alongside Kante.

Benayoun was a desperation signing to somehow get Torrid to score.

Courtois is the worst because he is so unbelievably fortunate to be coasting of the back of 3 league title wins in his career and a CL final appearance that along with his age is has some how made him untouchable.

If he was a good egg with it I wouldn't mind and still criticise him because that's just what football fans do.

But he is always spouting off about how good he thinks he is, how Chelsea are somehow beneath him I still remember him saying Belgium are vastly superior to Chelsea, and he blames teammates for mistakes publicly like Rudiger. If he makes a mistake he'll blame opponents like Delefeu for diving - it was a penalty.

Yesterday he admitted to his mistake but he then went onto say a weak spot for ALL keepers is between their legs.

It's not.

It's a weak spot for Courtois because the more I see him the more I am convinced he's never played outfield in his life. He must have been in goal in his first kick around and he must be a weirdo because only weirdos go in goal but jeez most of them actually like the game - being a goalie is not the same as being a footballer it's a game in a game.

He's been taught how to use his feet once he was already a full fledged professional goal keeper. He is so unnatural. His pass to Suarez yesterday and the fact he doesn't think to use his feet to make saves. I think he has started to try if only to copy better goalies. But it should be a reflex. He doesn't have it.

The reason why the first goal yesterday is so unbelievable is I actually believe almost anybody who has ever played football outfield would have saved it. They would have just kicked the ball away - 100% I could have finished a 13 hour shift at work and saved that shot. Same with the 3rd one, and definitely with the 1 against Palace.

I'm with you. My least favourite Chelsea player in 25 years and I know that bum is still going to be there next season. He'll start talking about PSG if be manages to pull of a save between now and the end of the season.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-15-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            The only place you'd be amazing in is in prison you ****ing pe-do

He's a Scouser, what do you expect. Spitting is the way they greet each other

The only scouser worth a damn is the boy Roy

Box to box, needs the licence to roam without being shackled with extreme defensive responsibilities

He's an absolute ****. Jose is the reason we're so ****. I can't even use the City spend money excuse anymore because it's not as though we're not spending. We've splashed out millions upon millions and then to have that kind of performance followed by those comments ...

He's a insidious, cancerous twat. Sack him and put someone else in charge.

I wouldn't call the Porto win a fluke, that was a different time tactically. Teams then couldn't figure out how to beat Jose's famous 4 2 3 1 formation. Now the game has passed him by. He STILL persists with the same decade old formation ffs the guys shunts Pogba in CDM. Just let him play in CAM and keep Matic and that kid McTomminay as CDM's

I still don't know why we signed Sanchez other than getting one up on City. We're paying near enough half a million a week on a piano merchant.

Really don't blame you for wanting Jose to stay with us, it'll make your lots lives even easier.

He's just a **** **** manager who's set us back a good 5 years now.

That's the closest you'll get to winning anything this year. And what happened to your customary bigging up of players?

Oh wait, you've stopped doing that because you're 2 best players - Salah and Mane - are Muslims and you hate Muslims.

Can't wait until Salah joins a bigger club. He's wasting his time at Liverpool

The 90's was the last great decade of football man imo there was a real, genuine air of authenticity when you went to games. Seeing Ferguson in his prime, our treble winning team, European powerhouses boasting world class talent, no media saturated bollocks, things were different then

Courtois is an absolute bum

Hazard is grossly overrated. He'll have the odd moment or game and then disappear for prolonged periods. There's no consistency with him

Also Oscar Valdez is an absolute baller. Genuine PPV quality that lad. Guy makes staying up until 6 AM worth every minute
            *************** off Dirk

Comment

• Unreal, never gets old. Best night in the entire history of the world tbh, that double save by Dudek @ 6.00 doe

Comment

• That arsenal penalty was embarrassing.
                Don't think he was even touched.

Comment

• Barcelona v Roma

Sevilla v Bayern Munich

Juventus v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Manchester City

Dissapointed not getting EPL clubs, that would have been easy. but this draw not bad either. REVENGE MODE ON!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    Barcelona v Roma

Sevilla v Bayern Munich

Juventus v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Manchester City

Dissapointed not getting EPL clubs, that would have been easy. but this draw not bad either. REVENGE MODE ON!!!
                    LOL Man City would have destroyed Juventus..

Tbh Liverpool are the only team I see potentially stopping Man City..

Comment

• Anyway..

Madrid.. Barca.. City and Bayern all qualify from that lot..

Bit dodgy City and Liverpool are put together imo.. probably Uefa want to protect Madrid and Barca as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X