Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United will get past Sevilla.. they ship too many goals.

Arsenal are so weird. This Milan team is very poor considering the sides they have had in the past..

Comment

• Well wasn't expecting that. Even Xhaka had a good game!

Wilshere bossed it tonight though. I'm getting quite concerned he still hasn't signed a contract.

Comment

• Probably the worse team in English football (on form).. just destroyed the greatest Italian club of all time.. Serie A is almost as bad as the SPL it seems these days

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post

Wilshere bossed it tonight though. I'm getting quite concerned he still hasn't signed a contract.
          Don't really see a market for Wilshere where it's a step up from Arsenal , realistically where would he go that's not a step down from Arsenal and get a regular playing time?

Comment

• Wilshere would probably get offered a deal by Chelsea.

Chelsea seem to be amassing English nationals to meet quota.

The one report about Joe Hart..... foh.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
              I wish juve draw them next or man utd. Looking forward to this thread if that happen
              Hopefully neither of them take Juventus lightly.

Juventus is still a club that is built on world class talent. Just like Bayern and Real, except that they buy up all the talent in Italy.

Even buying a Real reject will net a higher return than buying an Arsenal player.

Comment

• Wilshere would be a good replacement for Cesc.

Not as good at football. But Cesc is simply too slow to play football in the prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Wilshere would probably get offered a deal by Chelsea.

Chelsea seem to be amassing English nationals to meet quota.

The one report about Joe Hart..... foh.
                  Would he play at Chelsea though? Wilshere couldn't really get in Bournemouth XI regularly last year I could see Chelsea signing him on free transfer but I can't see him anywhere near the starting XI even if he manages to stay fit

Comment

• Big VVD is so ****ing good he's somehow managed to make Lovren and Karius look half decent an all! An absolute titan of a centre back, best in the league by a country mile.

You bummy Championship teams supporting lads...how good's my boy Ryan Sessegnon? Heard we've agreed to snap him up in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      I wish juve draw them next or man utd. Looking forward to this thread if that happen
                      Would love it, absolutely love it if we got Juve.

We'd smash them worse than we did in '05.

Higuain would **** his panties when he looks up and see's Big VVD in front of him.

Can't even believe people have been debating Higuain and Benzema. Benzema >>>>>>>>>>>>> Higuain. FACT.

Oh, and Messi is the GOAT. Another FACT.

NOT up for debate, why? Because I, said so bitches.

Comment

Working...
                      X