Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Mount is definitely better than Scott. It was just pleasing to see a kid as scrappy as he was even though he looked like that one player, Maric or Marin? Tiny looking guy.

I'd like to see Ampadu fill out his body. Not in a bodybuilder way, but he's certainly small for a 6ft lad?

Comment

• I suppose he could still be growing Ampadu.

England are slack though. Ampadu I feel seems certain to be a top player. Just little things like getting kicked in the face and putting his head in where it'll get kicked and at 4 nil up. His instincts are just right

There does seem to be more of a toughness about the young players now compared to the RLC and Lewis Baker generation.

Chelsea really need to buy less players. I'd lift the age cap and just try and buy the best player we can for certain positions . This Giroud signing will work out imo

Like Vidal. May as well try and get him. Baka is badly as he turned out is now someone at a strange age because he's blocking a youngster, losing value, and looking untenable at the club.

Morata is in trouble imo too if a new man comes in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Ampadu I can see in the 1st team next season he can play CB and DM plus he doesn't have a panic attack when he gets the ball like Gary Cahill

I don't know if he is better than Ake he is younger and very composed so maybe he will be in the next couple of years
        If he’s anything like his dad he will turn out to be ****ing **** and I will hate his stupid, useless crab passing and bottling of challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
          If he’s anything like his dad he will turn out to be ****ing **** and I will hate his stupid, useless crab passing and bottling of challenges.
          His Mum must be nails then.

Got leathered in the face yesterday for putting his head where people don't put their boots. At that with 10 minutes left and a 4 goal lead.

I've been stung before but this lad is 100% going to start and play for Chelsea - he could now and he's only 17.

I realise Exeter created him but his talent level must be obscene for him to come in and surpass all the Chelsea academy players who are
          pretty much the best in Europe and have been for a while.

If you watch him he reminds you that football is more about being talented too. From the first second he played for Chelsea he was pointing players where to be. Players that have won everything.

Christensen and Ampadu. Be interesting to see how Chelsea **** this up now. They will as sure as eggs are eggs because they're incompetent

Comment

• Do Chelsea have a world class player outside of Hazard? Who seems to only play when it suits him?

United are bang average and I'd say we have at least 3 genuine world class players in Pogba.. Sanchez and De Gea.. possibly a couple more that are close.. Mata etc

Chelsea need to break the bank and bring some top talent in for once

Comment

• Kante I would say.

Christensen I think will get there. Usually Chelsea bought them and they got better though outside of Ballack.

Drogba, Essien, Lampard, Robben etc

Comment

• I've been saying that for weeks. Chelsea truly have no world class players outside of Hazard.

It's sort of easy to forget that Kante is truly world class. He's incredibly 1 dimensional but he's the best ball winner in the world. A similar player would be Ozil, in that he's a world class playmaker but literally can't do schit other than link play.

Comment

• or be careful abotu the top talent they let go lol. They could do with de bruyne and salah, cuadrado and lukaku wouldnt be bad either.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Do Chelsea have a world class player outside of Hazard? Who seems to only play when it suits him?

United are bang average and I'd say we have at least 3 genuine world class players in Pogba.. Sanchez and De Gea.. possibly a couple more that are close.. Mata etc

Chelsea need to break the bank and bring some top talent in for once
                    replied above mate, i forgot to tick the quote box ^

Comment

• All the big teams kept apart in the FA Cup drawer, surprise surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X