This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Also, Roy and the lot must be setting schit on fire right now.

Liverpool got absolutely done in by the referees.

Salah also has to be the best player in the league. Done in 3 spurs defenders and the keeper, late in the game.
    He’s basically what Hazard was supposed to become. He scores damn near every game and Hazard sort of scores a bit, but not as if he was Messi in Spain.

City will Put 300m on Salah in the summer.
    I thought the first pen was offside but they explained after that because Lovren had time to clear it and mis hit it.. That is then the second phase.

Second was a stone wall pen.

It seemed harsh on Liverpool but decisions were right in the end.

That strike by Wanyama was majestic..

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Mkhitaryan looks like an absolute beast. Mourinho is mad for giving him away.

We seem to play much better as a team now without Sanchez demanding the ball, doing some stepovers and losing it again and again.
      You lot have had the best transfer window by a mile tbf.

Aboumeyang and Mikhi, plus got rid of a player who doesnt want to be there.

Watch Ozil shine with a genuine speedster infront of him.

Comment

• As a defender myself, thought that Van Dijk was extremely harshly done by there.

If a striker was going for a shot and a defender got in the way of his boot, it would be a clear free kick to the attacker. In this case, VD was looking at ball trying to clear and the attacker got in the way of his boot. Double standards

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          As a defender myself, thought that Van Dijk was extremely harshly done by there.

If a striker was going for a shot and a defender got in the way of his boot, it would be a clear free kick to the attacker. In this case, VD was looking at ball trying to clear and the attacker got in the way of his boot. Double standards
          Replays show VVD actually pulls his leg back before striking the ball. Lamela backs into him as he does this making it look worse than it was.

There was very little contact from VVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Sterling's miss pahahahahahaha. HORRENDOUS footballer.

Most overrated English player EVER. By a country mile.
            Shocker, that.

He's won us about 8 points on his own with late goals this season though so I'm not gonna dwell on it.

We are horrendously inefficient in front of goal though. If we put away even half of our clear cut chances we'd be 3/4-0 up at half time every week.

I'm pretty sure Aguero is done at elite level. He reminds me of Ronaldo of the last few years where if he isn't scoring a goal, he isn't involved in the game whatsoever - except Ronaldo scores/scored a lot more often so he can get away with it. Can't wait for Jesus to get back.
            Last edited by El Fenomeno; 02-05-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• I've watched zero football since Chelsea got smashed to pieces last week

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I've watched zero football since Chelsea got smashed to pieces last week
                With Giroud arriving, I wouldn't watch much more.

No seriously, he is going to nullify your attack.

Comment

• I thought we got done by the ref last night. I can see why the Lamela one was given, but it was a case of 'winning a pen' that one. He makes no attempt for the ball, he knows VVD is going to put his thought there and puts his body in the way.

The first one i thought Kane clearly dove
                  Moss asking the 4th official had he seen anything on a monitor was beyond a joke

Crazy game again though, i often wonder hat it would be like to enjoy an LFC game as a neutral.
                  Kane got a lot of plaudits last night but i thought Dembele was the main man for Spurs.

Comment

• My boy Karius is getting better every game, made some Neuer-esque saves yesterday. Always said he was the real deal, with him in goal, a fit Van Dijk and Keita's BBC patrolling midfield I doubt we'll concede a goal next season!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      With Giroud arriving, I wouldn't watch much more.

No seriously, he is going to nullify your attack.
                      What attack?

Our attack is absolutely average. Consists of trying to find Hazard wherever he is and no matter how many players are around him, and no matter if he has just completed a 90 metre sprint.

We're a bit better when Willian plays but there isn't enough talented players in the team in terms of ball playing.

From back to front Courtois (bad footballer and forced to play out from the back with his clown feet), Cahill (bad footballer), Alonso (cultured but dead slow and can't beat a man), Moses (athlete, can't cross), Kante (can't score, can't assist), Bakayoko (worried, might be the worst player we have but improving), Drinkwater (steady eddie, can't score, doesn't assist unless it's for Vardy), Pedro (headless chicken), Morata (p.ussy).

These guys play a lot. Pedro will occasionally put one in the top bin but that is 73% of a team that will do precisely nothing to score a goal.

Giroud improves us. The bar is crazy low for a supposed top team.

Willian and Hazard and the corpse of Fabregas. That is our attack at the moment. And Azpilicueta bouncing a ball off Morata's head.

Kante is the only one I will allow not contributing goals and assists. The centre backs have to pass the ball out better specifically Cahill and Rudiger. Courtois shouldn't play if that's a tactic they want to employ. He's also not a very good keeper anyway. Most overrated player I've ever known. Willy Cabellero is better than him at everything and he was a free agent.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-05-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X