Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Liverpool is they genuinely think they are Roy Jones Jr when in reality they're Derry Matthews .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Trouble with Liverpool is they genuinely think they are Roy Jones Jr when in reality they're Derry Matthews .
      Can't all get byes like Yeovil, some of us had to face solid premier league clubs like West Brom.

Comment

• Chelsea are Viktor Postol.

Uninspiring and good. Who will lose to anyone very good.

Liverpool are a young Enzo Maccarnelli.

Comment

• Conte seems like a bitter man evidently from the Costa and Luiz incidents. I'm kinda like that too. I said that's his downfall from being a good manager and me as a human being.

Plus Mourinho has successfully pissed him off with the mind games.

Comment

• Luis Enrique would be an horrendous appointment for Chelsea.. poor manager.

Comment

• When Conte leaves I either want Sampioli or Brennnndaaa

I know Brenda is an a-hole but he'd actually play the young ones. If he made a regular of a bum like Flanagan he l'd get about 4 in our first team squad.

We're not winning s.hit anyway for the next two seasons which is when he'll be savagely fired

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea are Viktor Postol.

Uninspiring and good. Who will lose to anyone very good.

Liverpool are a young Enzo Maccarnelli.
                Do you remember when Haye's fight with Enzo was a big deal, sure it was about a 50/50 fight in betting and peoples opinions?.

Comment

• not sure what all the fuss is about tbh, The FA Cup is a dog ****e competition and I'm glad we're out of it.

Now it's full steam ahead for CL #6

Comment

• Comment

• My sources tell me Alisson deal is getting done as we speak

Comment

Working...
                      X