This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    This is why yanks aren't taken seriously in here.

Yaya Toure and Vieira .

I said it from the start, he's just not very good at football, that simple.
    You did stick your neck out on this one to be fair

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      You did stick your neck out on this one to be fair
      We've all been there tbf.

I think i had Nigel Reo-Coker pencilled in as the future of English football at one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        We've all been there tbf.

I think i had Nigel Reo-Coker pencilled in as the future of English football at one point.
        Well everyone has their own opinion. I didn't say i'm not fallible. Even Ruud Gullit compared Carroll to Ibrahimovic.

Comment

• Chelsea are going to smash Norwich 0-0 tonight.

Give them an absolute seeing too before losing on pens

Comment

• That's Walcott and Coq gone. Apparently Beskitas want Welbeck too.

This is possibly turning into the best window ever! I don't care who we sign now.

Comment

• Chelsea are extremely poor

Comment

Chelsea are going to smash Norwich 0-0 tonight.
                You called it this has to be a record over 315 minutes of football played without conceding or scoring a goal

Comment

Bakayoko doesn't even use all of his foot.

Seriously, watch him. He uses the outside of his foot for every pass I think he just gets too close to the ball.

He reminds me of Ramires there are fundamental technical weaknesses in his game.

I am sure he is playing the worst football of his career but right now but there haven't been too many glimpses of quality aside from his first match when he was meant to be half injured and he ran with the ball.

Chelsea players don't even pass to him currently. Give him this season and preseason and if he doesn't improve they got to get rid.

Some players just don't work out spending 40 mill on him and 32 mill on Batshoes doesn't guarantee quality. Neither look good enough.

Drinkwater is good enough
                  Drinkwater has been in the Prem.

Bakayoko hasn't. He's also coming from France which of all of Europe's top leagues, I would rate the lowest of the 5.

I admit he's been off form in the recent few games. I've even said his movement has been like Mikel. Certainly he needs to improve but it'll take time.

Even Ferguson said in his book that he didn't like to send brand new signings out into the first team and play every game. He knew they needed chemistry and time to adapt. This isn't me saying this, it is Ferguson but I forget, I don't know anything according to these dudes, despite being the only American to post in this topic since 2010.

Comment

• F.uck it

Bakayoko is one of the worst players I've ever seen for Chelsea.

Genuinely.

Here's another thing to watch for. He doesn't look around him before he receives the ball. I don't know anyone who does this. In fact, I've never seen it

Comment

• yoko is jokes.

that cross was way to easy.
                      Last edited by Vantage_West; 01-17-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X