Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that game tonight was lacking in any form of entertainment . to the laymen utter ****e

Comment

• Not a good advert for the Haribo Cup that.

I think it's fair to say City will be heavy favourites against either Arsenal or Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        Not a good advert for the Haribo Cup that.

I think it's fair to say City will be heavy favourites against either Arsenal or Chelsea.
        From the 'highlights' That young black LB lad looked really tidy, Moses couldnt get past him once...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I'd still have Aguero ahead of him. I'd take him now and pay him more than Hazard.

Goals are always the most valuable currency.
          Different argument really. Don't necessarily agree either.

Goals might be the most valuable currency but you might as well do away with a 'top 3 players' list and do a 'top 3 goalscorers' list if that's your line of thinking.

Cavani scores plenty more than Neymar. No one would put Cavani above Neymar in a list.

City are a shadow of the team without Silva. Aguero way more replaceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Different argument really. Don't necessarily agree either.

Goals might be the most valuable currency but you might as well do away with a 'top 3 players' list and do a 'top 3 goalscorers' list if that's your line of thinking.

Cavani scores plenty more than Neymar. No one would put Cavani above Neymar in a list.

City are a shadow of the team without Silva. Aguero way more replaceable.
            Sort of get your point but Aguero would score goals for the Dog and Duck.

Silva is a quality player who thrives in quality. See Jack Wilshere's loan spell last season.

And yeah, strikers or prolific goal scorers are the most valuable commodity in football for me and always will be

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Sort of get your point but Aguero would score goals for the Dog and Duck.

Silva is a quality player who thrives in quality. See Jack Wilshere's loan spell last season.

And yeah, strikers or prolific goal scorers are the most valuable commodity in football for me and always will be
              That's virtually any great midfielder though. Send a prime Xavi to Sunderland and see how he gets on.

Goalscorers are the always the most vital commodity for teams who aren't top table. Once you get to the elite sides the goalscorers aren't as important, they're somewhat interechangable. Spain won Euro 2012 at a canter without a striker.

Top 3/5 lists are by definition top table. I'd always make them assuming that hypothetically we're placing these players into top sides, not pub teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                From the 'highlights' That young black LB lad looked really tidy, Moses couldnt get past him once...
                Maitland-Niles is a fine black specimen.

Comment

• Talking of fine black specimens.

This season is really boring.

We need a striker. Hello, Mr. Balotelli. Always had a feeling about him and Chelsea. Even if he was rubbish it would still be fun.

I don't think I care if we finish 2nd or 6th. Chelsea are buying 2nd class eggs

Comment

• Coq gone, looks like Walcott is next.

I'm already loving this window. Getting rid of the wasters who constantly let the club down, and give their places to young and hungry players.

I actually can't wait to see how Nelson, AMN and Willock do in the Premier League now. Nelson especially. That kid is the real deal

Comment

• I like the look of Maitland-Niles. The only plus in that game against us. Hope he's given a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X