This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
    Silva is consistently good that it kind of keeps him under the radar that whenever player of the year discussions are brought up he's never peoples first thoughts.

I don't think he's 'underrated'. Wasn't he recently voted City's greatest player? They're clearly quite fond of him, and i think he could walk into any club in the world right now and be a starter.
    He isn't underrated by City fans I don't think. By opposition fans? Definitely.

90% of neutrals probably wouldn't put him in their top 3 PL (KDB/Kane/Salah/Hazard/Sanchez being the usual names). Up until a couple of months ago I bet most would've even had Aguero above him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      What are the rumors on how much City is offered for Sanchez? Here in the states ESPN soccer said it's pretty much a done deal, but didn't give specifics.
      He's agreed terms with them. All that's left is if we sell him this window or he goes there on a free in the summer.

I'm actually looking forward to him ****ing off now. World Class player, but never suited our system and his attitude stinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        He isn't underrated by City fans I don't think. By opposition fans? Definitely.

90% of neutrals probably wouldn't put him in their top 3 PL (KDB/Kane/Salah/Hazard/Sanchez being the usual names). Up until a couple of months ago I bet most would've even had Aguero above him.
        I'd still have Aguero ahead of him. I'd take him now and pay him more than Hazard.

Goals are always the most valuable currency.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          He's agreed terms with them. All that's left is if we sell him this window or he goes there on a free in the summer.

I'm actually looking forward to him ****ing off now. World Class player, but never suited our system and his attitude stinks.
          Him punching the ground in frustration after a draw against Chelsea was a real look at me moment. Or rather a 'look at me, Pep!' moment.

He does the sort of ostentatious, obvious displays of emotions to show how much he cares. But in the next instance will remonstrate with a teammate for a poor pass. Or be on his haunches staring into a mid-space in a 'why me?' sort of way.

He mugs Arsenal and Arsenal fans off every time he plays. He could score a hat-trick tonight but you know at this stage the fact he has scored them for Arsenal is purely incidental.

I might have him wrong but he troubles me even as a Chelsea fan. I can't wait until he leaves Arsenal and not just because he's really good but because he discredits a grand old man of English football by being a spoilt brat. I'd prefer him not to join City but even there he'll realise the grass isn't always greener. City will sign a better player in 18 months or the evolution of their young players will equal or surpass Sanchez's own level.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-10-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• The way he rolls his shorts up to expose his quadriceps always pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              The way he rolls his shorts up to expose his quadriceps always pissed me off.
              Honestly, he reminds me off my best mate from home - who is like a brother to me but a nightmare of a man in all honesty. He is an Arsenal fan and loves Sanchez and understands why he thinks his teammates are rubbish.

We played football once and before we took the field the man applied baby oil on his legs. I was confused for the whole game.

Literally in the same game, at half-time he ate a tangerine then produced a bottle of hand moisturiser because he thought the labour of peeling a fucking tangerine had dried out his hands.

I dunno why, that shorts thing makes me think he has that level of vanity going on. Everything he does is a bit vain. Even when he scores, lol.

I remember once at uni, my mate got sparked out by some random dude who thought he was trying it on with his bird. As I peeled him off the floor he thought he was a victim. But tbh, when you're that kind of guy you're just gonna get sucker punched at least a few times in life. Turned out he smashed that girl anyway.

Dunno, where I am going with this.

Alexis would definitely go through his wife's sister.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-10-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• This lazzcatte is a ****ing joke for 53m.. Morata not much better.. no surprise he stopped scoring when it got a bit colder.. the guy is a start 10-15 games a season player.. no shock that he appears done barely half way into the season

Comment

• That was the best game I've seen since England trounced Lithuania 1 nil.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    This lazzcatte is a ****ing joke for 53m.. Morata not much better.. no surprise he stopped scoring when it got a bit colder.. the guy is a start 10-15 games a season player.. no shock that he appears done barely half way into the season
                    At least he showed a bit of fight but I suspect that was because the crowd were getting on his back.

Looks so much like Torres now it's frightening. Thank goodness he's scored 10 goals

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      This lazzcatte is a ****ing joke for 53m.. Morata not much better.. no surprise he stopped scoring when it got a bit colder.. the guy is a start 10-15 games a season player.. no shock that he appears done barely half way into the season
                      I always though the money Real was asking they pay them for that guy was an absolute joke

Comment

Working...
                      X