This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Wait till you see my boy Trent move into that attacking midfield position, it's gonna be like Gerrard all over again. Will make Coutinho look like a proper bum that boy, no doubt.
    Hearing Mahrez is going Liverpool ...

Is it true Roy that temperatures this winter are going to be SCORCHING, especially within Melwood?

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Hearing Mahrez is going Liverpool ...

Is it true Roy that temperatures this winter are going to be SCORCHING, especially within Melwood?
      Just off the phone with my source inside the club....he tells me we're not interested in Mahrez.

Apparently it's a smoke screen whilst we are actually tying up the Lemar signing.

As for the temperature within Melwood....well, let's just say this ↓↓↓ is the current music CD of choice in the Melwood canteen.

Comment

• erikson > countinho

'spurs name their price for Kane' FFS, just when we're starting to build something, Ali will be off as well.
        Last edited by mlac; 01-06-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          erikson > countinho

'spurs name their price for Kane' FFS, just when we're starting to build something, Ali will be off as well.
          Kane is not going to Real Madrid only English club would be stupid enough to pay that much for Harry Kane, maybe manchester United

I actually think Levy is throwing Real Madrid name in the mix so United would make a stupid bid
          Last edited by Phenom; 01-06-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• What must that say about Lukaku at that point?

Want to talk about bums. The only difference between Lukaku and Batshoes is that Batshoes gets 1/4 the playing time of Lukaku.

Comment

• Didn't see the game but heard Batshoes had zero movement.

If Carroll comes in I think that's the end of Chelsea as a top European side capable of mixing it with anyone. Could be argued that every single signing after Kante has been a compromise, maybe Bakayoko but it's not happening for him either. Man City want Harry Maguire. Just signed in the summer by Leicester for £17 million. City will pay £50 million for him and not worry about it.

Dunno what is it but this season seems a bit boring - City have a lot to do with that by being dominant. Even when Chelsea phoned it in and were 17th at Christmas a few seasons ago it was better than this just in terms of drama.

Competing for CL football is only interesting if you're over-achieving or your Arsenal or Spurs.

Makes me think how many supporters actually really enjoy watching their club team at any one time. Even Real Madrid fans boo when they're not beating Elche 14-0 at half-time. I know Blackburn fans are happy they are winning games regularly for a change even though it means they're in league 1. Man U fans are unhappy because their team is boring.

Imagine being a West Brom fan? Surely relegation would be sweet, sweet relief for them this season. They've not had an interesting game since they drew 5-5 with United in Fergie's last ever game - over 5 years ago.

I know the money is big but its not like West Brom have highly paid players. Let it go, West Brom.

Alan Pardew is mercifully bringing them into the promise land of the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                What must that say about Lukaku at that point?

Want to talk about bums. The only difference between Lukaku and Batshoes is that Batshoes gets 1/4 the playing time of Lukaku.
                And Lukaku scores goals?

Comment

• The stats show our win percentage this season is better without Coutinho, he was a good player but never a world level operator. Barca have overpaid simply because his name finishes with 'inho'

Comment

• I remember when Michael Owen thought he was bigger than the club and went to sit on the Real Madrid bench. We won the CL that season and his career went to chit

Comment

• Can't ever forget the way Coutinho went missing in that Europa League final. He proper went down in most Liverpool fans estimations that day, completely shat his pants and was absolutely useless All game long. Can't see him being great at Barca tbh, very inconsistent throughout most of his career so far. Won't get away with being **** 7 out of 10 games at Barca.

Comment

Working...
                      X