Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mane was poor ****e tonight, but mignolets a fkin joke , he couda headed that shot away it didnt even swerve

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Genuine question, how is Iwobi a professional footballer? Never seen someone as consistently useless as him at a top club before.

I think i actually praised him once in here doe iirc, can't remember wtf it was for but looking back it makes my Carlos Sanchez moment seem minor in comparison to this.

The guy is an absolute bum, if he weren't Jay Jay Okocha's nephew he'd be semi pro, at best.

In other news, Mane has been awful for us this season, jealous of Salah and is now becoming a greedy cvnt trying to do it all and failing miserably.
      Isn't that the case with all of Arsenal's wide players?

Walcott, Iwobi, Oxlade, etc. etc. etc.

They all seem to lack footballing brains. Very linear players.

Comment

• Zidane is finished. As is Ronaldo.

Comment

• Only in Madrid could you possibly be facing the sack after winning 2 CL and 1 La liga in 1 1/2 seasons

Comment

• That Chelsea game showed why Fat Sam should be the England manager.

Got a result when his team were clearly overmatched and played absolutely zero football for 90 minutes. Then in the last minute you never know if you sneak in a hugely undeserved goal. But they stuck to the task properly.

How they played against Chelsea is how Chelsea will play against Barcelona.

As long as you get players at a good level like Everton doing that that result is easily achievable against anyone. Other than probably Man City.

Everton would probably have been in the top 6 conversation playing like they are.

Is a bit boring though like a lot of these premiership games this season apart from that great game last night.

I think they should bring in a bonus point for scoring 2 goals tbh.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-23-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• It's so weird how much Madrid have fallen this year.. they are playing so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                It's so weird how much Madrid have fallen this year.. they are playing so bad.
                Were they banned from transfers?

Tbh, they probably would bought Aubamyang and Eden Hazard in the summer to freshen it up.

I'm glad Real Madrid are faltering now. It's a shame they won the CL again last season.

TBH, I just want anyone but Real Madrid and Barcelona to win the CL, more due to recent Spanish dominance.

Although I don't want PSG to win it ever just because there is nothing there - they seem like harlem globetrotters. Or Liverpool, or Man City to summon in a new era. My God, if Spurs won it - that would be unbearable.

Aside from Chelsea I can tolerate Man United, Juventus, and Bayern Munich winning it. Juventus possibly deserve a CL title win, as do Bayern Munich. Atletico Madrid probably did but they are the most boring sports team in the world.

Comment

• They weren't banned in the summer no.. they just didn't reinvest in the squad.

I don't really care who wins the champions league as long as it's not PSG or Madrid.

Might be going to Barca v Chelsea though Sparked! Get stuck in to a few headhunters in a tapas bar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Were they banned from transfers?

Tbh, they probably would bought Aubamyang and Eden Hazard in the summer to freshen it up.

I'm glad Real Madrid are faltering now. It's a shame they won the CL again last season.

TBH, I just want anyone but Real Madrid and Barcelona to win the CL, more due to recent Spanish dominance.

Although I don't want PSG to win it ever just because there is nothing there - they seem like harlem globetrotters. Or Liverpool, or Man City to summon in a new era. My God, if Spurs won it - that would be unbearable.

Aside from Chelsea I can tolerate Man United, Juventus, and Bayern Munich winning it. Juventus possibly deserve a CL title win, as do Bayern Munich. Atletico Madrid probably did but they are the most boring sports team in the world.
                    Don't worry Spurs aren't winning the CL any time soon. When's the last time they won ANY trophy? lol. Proper bottle jobs.

I didn't mind that Real Madrid won the CL again last season because they played really good football, game in game out. I'm just bored of Barca and Real dominating. I just think Neymar is a proper twat or else I would have loved for PSG to have won it.

Man City/Juve winning it would be great. Man City are playing the best football in the world in a TOP level.

Liverpool won't win it either. Their defence and keeper are TERRIBLE.

Man Utd know how to play ugly and still win but typically every CL winning side I can remember has been SPECIAL. I don't think this Utd is. They don't have a fluidity about their play like Man City, Barca, Spurs, PSG, Bayern or Liverpool/Arsenal.

Comment

• Vigil Van Dijk DONE.

Announcement tomorrow.

FANTASTIC signing.

You guys jelly? Oh yeah you jelly.

Now for a keeper in Jan and winning CL number 6 is well and truly on.

Comment

Working...
                      X