This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the Benteke penalty?

Whilst i think Benteke is an utter bum and i'm ****ing ecstatic we got rid of him i blame that other guy 110% for that. You could tell he was sh1tting his pants and didn't want to take it, he near enough forced Benteke to take it.

It was an awful penalty but the designated lad didn't want anything to do with that penalty., he shat his pants.

Comment

• Anyway, Robertson to Solanke will lead to at the very least, two goals today from my boy Dom today. That Everton defence is about to be ripped to shreds.

Comment

• Man Utd 24% possession at home to City. Madness.

Comment

• Lukaku, the oaf.

If United lose this one, does that begin the countdown to Jose getting the sack?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Lukaku, the oaf.

If United lose this one, does that begin the countdown to Jose getting the sack?
            United won't fire him. They'll just open the wallet and buy more players.

Comment

• United were poor for most of that.

1 horse race now.

Comment

• Said from the start the fix has been in for weeks.. with BS fixture lists favouring City.. they had a meaningless CL game this week.. Pogba sent off for no reason vs Arsenal..

Just too big a hurdle for us to overcome.. even then City only escaped with a 2-1.. shame big ibra wasn't fit.. this lukaku is a god damn bum feeder

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  United won't fire him. They'll just open the wallet and buy more players.
                  What would be the point? We have some of the best attacking players in the league.. the guy is just a *****.. Would rather come out with a draw and not get beat.. even if we lose the league..

Rather then show some balls and go for it.. Also that City defence is not good if you get them under pressure.. they will struggle vs the top teams in Europe

Comment

• Only one person argues City has an impervious defense in here.

The season is barely getting over the half way mark, so there's still time but it looks more and more like City won't miss a beat. Undefeated maybe? Odds on that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Only one person argues City has an impervious defense in here.

The season is barely getting over the half way mark, so there's still time but it looks more and more like City won't miss a beat. Undefeated maybe? Odds on that one?
                      Everyone looks so powder puff against them. Their passing is faultless.

The amount that United and Chelsea gave the ball away against them is unreal for the quality of player they have.

I don't love Pep's style. And I didn't think it would work here. But it is not like he does what he does with average players but he does create these metronomic passing teams. And that team does have Sterling, Sane, Walker, and Delph in it. None of them are bad players but in other teams they would lose the ball cheaply. Sterling does. With England. Sterling wouldn't get near the Chelsea team because he would never function in it.

Watch Delle Alli for Spurs. Gives the ball away cheaply constantly. Willian does for Chelsea and so does Pedro. Rashford and Martial for United.

I don't remember Pedro squandering possession before he came to England. Decent player but genuinely loses the ball 50% of the time it gets near him.

Pep does create teams that just don't give the ball away cheaply.

They will lose a few games though. Someone will sit in deep and sucker punch them with a cheap undeserved goal because in the end that's football.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-10-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X