Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly they just don't get the dogged rearguard efforts from teams enjoying there cup finals vs the likes of United and Chelsea

Thoughts on a Chelsea player using a ****ing hot water bottle on the subs bench?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Exactly they just don't get the dogged rearguard efforts from teams enjoying there cup finals vs the likes of United and Chelsea

Thoughts on a Chelsea player using a ****ing hot water bottle on the subs bench?
      Missed the game yesterday but that sounds like a Chinable offence.

On West Ham from what I read they deserved to win. On any given day Chelsea's lack of leaders can cost them. Going from Cech, Terry, Cole, Lampard, and Drogba. To Big Nose, a young Christiensen, Kante is class but quiet and Morata who is still novicey despite being quality and he also can sulk. Hazard needs to be given that arm band not because he is a leader but it will just give him more responsibility. Maybe make him pass less and shoot more.

I think we're a bit like Arsenal now.

Comment

• I have no issue with the hot water bottle personally . Smart move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I have no issue with the hot water bottle personally . Smart move.
          A smart move for a 93-year-old woman that's 6 stone wet through. Not for a young fit male.

John Terry guaranteed himself Chelsea captaincy for 15 years by wearing flip-flops in Moscow.

Hope your boys win today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            A smart move for a 93-year-old woman that's 6 stone wet through. Not for a young fit male.

John Terry guaranteed himself Chelsea captaincy for 15 years by wearing flip-flops in Moscow.

Hope your boys win today!
            Why should someone be less comfortable than they need to be?, other than for making some bum couch potato happy?.

Comment

Why should someone be less comfortable than they need to be?, other than for making some bum couch potato happy?.
              Because football is self-expression like anything else. Communication is 93% non-verbal. And it makes him look soft.

Football is war without the guns - George Orwell

Tribal as hell football otherwise what would be the point?

The game in itself isn't even that interesting.

So yeah, out of respect for his own mother who birthed him. No hot water bottle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Because football is self-expression like anything else. Communication is 93% non-verbal. And it makes him look soft.

Football is war without the guns - George Orwell

Tribal as hell football otherwise what would be the point?

The game in itself isn't even that interesting.

So yeah, out of respect for his own mother who birthed him. No hot water bottle.
                Going to have to strongly disagree.

Football might have been war without guns 100 years ago, but what is it now?, ketones and sports science, artificial 8g pitches...

I said man's not hot, let man have hot water bottle.

Comment

• Arsenal is so damn frustrating to watch.
                  Played great against United, even in loss, puts up 6 in Europa Thursday, and today can't get any shots on goal in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    That's the funny thing with Man City. You have legit lower sides, like a 10-man Huddersfield, remain open and attack the whole time.

It hands City the win but perception of Man City must be low, even to the fodder.

Comment

Going to have to strongly disagree.

Football might have been war without guns 100 years ago, but what is it now?, ketones and sports science, artificial 8g pitches...

I said man's not hot, let man have hot water bottle.
                      true, someone probably said cold muscles strain more easily. Still, though. Pfft. They stretch too fook these lads. And it ain't that cold let's be honest. This is England

Comment

Working...
                      X