Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Arsenal deserved more tbh, De Gea was on GOD mode tonight and the Ref was obviously a manc

Comment

• Cracking game. Arsenal v Utd brought the drama....

I felt Arsenal played so good going forward but their defence really let them down today. I was quite shocked when I saw Lingard playing and Herrera on the bench, felt like this may have been a good game for Herrera to start to strangle Sanchez. Boy was I wrong. De Gea put on a MASTERCLASS and so did Lingard.

Xhaka was pretty poor. Ozil, Laca, Sanchez, Bellerin played really well imo.

Comment

• We could have won that game by 3-4 goals on another day.

Lacazette looked like a world class striker today. His movement and link-up play was something else. Should have probably scored more than 1. He's still settling though.

De Gea is a proper **** isn't he. He would have saved the Titanic if he was on it. He definitely won them the game today. Top keeper.

Comment

• I hate football more than all of you put together.

Comment

• Moyes will stick it to Pep today, you heard it here first

Comment

• Shame Danilo got subbed..

Citeh looking out of sorts first half.

Comment

• Oh and there is no way Ramsey passed to Lacazette for his goal.. just no.

Comment

• The wheels are falling off the Pep wagon, life and death with West Ham at home

Comment

• They won again with a late goal.

I think you can give them the trophy now

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Oh and there is no way Ramsey passed to Lacazette for his goal.. just no.
                      Waaa?

Haven't seen it since but it looked like he obviously meant it to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X