Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being funny but having huge nations (footballing wise) miss out is a huge down for me.. I mean if it's Nigeria vs Italy I will happily watch.. Nigeria vs Sweden on the other hand.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      The guy who said that was probably half joking.. it's not racist but its pretty much looked down on to have a flag up.. For some reason having your countries flag up is "chavish" etc in this terrible country..

We even had one stupid ***** MP get in trouble for laughing at someone in her constituency for it. Basically don't show pride in the English flag/culture.. as we don't want to offend others
      A **** load of people who put that flag up outside of football/sports or St Georges Day reasons are far right types though. When I was in Portsmouth for a while basically the only time I ever saw the St George's flag was at an EDL rally (was with my British-Indian mate at the time who they shouted at to 'go back to Pakistan' lol). Other places ive lived I basically never saw it because there werent that many of those types about.

We just arent a jingoistic nation in general, and that is a good thing.

I'd argue the main reason people dont want to fly the St George is because they dont want to end up looking like an EDL member

Comment

• RLC is about destroy these Brazilian melts.

England are gonna smash them 0-3

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Not being funny but having huge nations (footballing wise) miss out is a huge down for me.. I mean if it's Nigeria vs Italy I will happily watch.. Nigeria vs Sweden on the other hand.....
          Agreed. Italy are normally my 3rd team at these tournaments.

I think most English fans of a certain remember football Italia and have a soft spot for them.

I used to watch loads of footy but now I can't watch anyone but Chelsea and England sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Agreed. Italy are normally my 3rd team at these tournaments.

I think most English fans of a certain remember football Italia and have a soft spot for them.

I used to watch loads of footy but now I can't watch anyone but Chelsea and England sometimes.

Magical.

Comment

• this is a classic.

England are taking them to the woodshed here.

Comment

• 1:

ROI beaten 1-5 at home by Denmark ****ing shameful :lol

Comment

• Bet Wales are fuming.

England gave Brazil a brutal shoeing there. They'll never recover from that.

How can Joe Gomez not get in the Liverpool side at centre half instead of the gaggle of absolute bums they have.

England do have some good centre halves. I rip Stones all the time but he looks secure now. Harry Maguire is a beast.

Comment

• Wales struggling to hold on 1-1 vs the minnows of Panama meanwhile England gave Brazil a hiding.. true rags to riches story after the last Euros

I think if Southgate keeps us hard to beat and we can nick the odd goal here and there.. the trophy could finally be ours after 40 years of hurt.. or is it 54 years now? Hopefully Badiel and Skinner put out a great banger this year

Comment

• Was that supposed to be the best team in the world last night?

Looks like England are more of shoe in than i realised

With the age of our team i can see us dominating the game for 2 or 3 tournaments

Comment

Working...
                      X