This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Madrid getting oled and you phaggots talking about Man City beating some team who won't even get past the first group stage
    Manchester City playing the best football in the league and United playing like West Bromwich I would hate on City too if I was a United supporter tbh

I wonder how long Zizou can keep the job, Madrd are 8 points behind in the league and losing to midtable teams they should have kept Morata in the summer

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Manchester City playing the best football in the league and United playing like West Bromwich I would hate on City too if I was a United supporter tbh

I wonder how long Zizou can keep the job, Madrd are 8 points behind in the league and losing to midtable teams they should have kept Morata in the summer
      I see why they sold Morata. He's shown us why recently.

He's not very strong. His stamina is suspect which is understandable because he's a novice pro. At 25 he's started what 60 games?

He probably shouldn't be a starter with Chelsea never mind Real Madrid.

He is handsome though and doing better than I thought but he's not someone I'll rely on at any point in this season. Not in a team that has no leaders. He'll grow into it.

Chelsea will be the best team he can play for imo. It is a good move for him. For Chelsea in the here and now I think he's bound to let the team down a fair bit when compared to a seasoned vet like Costa
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-01-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• He is younger and already better than Karim Benzema and Spanish too Real Madrid dont really have another striker they tried Ronaldo there but he is a waste as a 9

Karim missing those games were bigger loss to Real Madrid than Ronaldo suspension earlier in the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I see why they sold Morata. He's shown us why recently.

He's not very strong. His stamina is suspect which is understandable because he's a novice pro. At 25 he's started what 60 games?

He probably shouldn't be a starter with Chelsea never mind Real Madrid.

He is handsome though and doing better than I thought but he's not someone I'll rely on at any point in this season. Not in a team that has no leaders. He'll grow into it.

Chelsea will be the best team he can play for imo. It is a good move for him. For Chelsea in the here and now I think he's bound to let the team down a fair bit when compared to a seasoned vet like Costa
          Also dont sleep on Morata he was rushed back because Batshuayi is a bum he can play for any team in the world except for Barca

Im sure PSG will make a ridiculous bid for him and Kante next summer

Comment

He is younger and already better than Karim Benzema and Spanish too Real Madrid dont really have another striker they tried Ronaldo there but he is a waste as a 9

Karim missing those games were bigger loss to Real Madrid than Ronaldo suspension earlier in the season
            Absolutely laughable did you come to that conclusion when he sat most of the season on the bench at Madrid.. or his 10 games at Chelsea this season? In which the last 5 he couldn't hit a barn door?

Comment

He deserves the full season.. Madrid are ****ing dumb so probably he won't get that

City started well last year.. not a chance they win the CL.. laughable they are the bookies 2nd favourite behind PSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Madrid getting oled and you phaggots talking about Man City beating some team who won't even get past the first group stage
                Dunno why you're getting so offended at City all the time

Napoli are a class side, be a massive shame if they go out. You lot wouldn't get out of your half if you played em. I'd be surprised if we face a better side in the next 3-4 months.

Girona beat Real Madrid 4 days ago. They're playing ****.

Comment

• In contrast to the team the fans seem like absolute melons.

Heard at the Etihad game a Napoli ultra came in Mary D's (City pub next to the ground) and attacked a City fan with a belt. The Napoli fan was jailed then Napoli threatened to kidnap a City fan in Naples until the guy was released. Ended up with belts being banned from the game last night

No UEFA fines for them though. Strange.

Naples is one European away I definitely wouldn't be touching.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Dunno why you're getting so offended at City all the time

Napoli are a class side, be a massive shame if they go out. You lot wouldn't get out of your half if you played em. I'd be surprised if we face a better side in the next 3-4 months.

Girona beat Real Madrid 4 days ago. They're playing ****.
                    I can't wait till we dick you and Pep starts losing it again like last season.. Napoli have gone like 10 unbeaten in serie A.. big whoop City owned them twice as did Shaktar.

You best believe Jose has been preparing for the match vs Pep all year.. he is that type of *******

I am a bit worried.. is the CL still.. You can't play vs people from your league in the second stage? Liverpool.. Chelsea both look like they could come 2nd.. as do Madrid and Bayern.. which would mean it's very likely City or United could face them in the second round?

Comment

• Not sure I want Chelsea to go through based on that dicking they got from Roma.

We need to rediscover the art of not being absolutely shit first.

Tammy Abraham and Loftus-Cheek in the England squad. I think I predicted both of those things. Interesting development.

I like that Gareth 'Boring' Southgate is forcing our hand a bit. Tammy must look at Batshoes and think what the hell? Absolute bum, I don't care how many goals he gets or what his strike rate is. Bloke is absolutely pony.

Comment

Working...
                      X