This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I thought that about Omomah in the summer too.

Henderson and Eric Dier basically have no real talent
    They run around good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      They run around good.
      Two absolute cloggers

Comment

• I don't know Dier was a hot prospect in Portugal. I think he was a CB with Sporting though. I don't remember 100%. Maybe he just regressed at Spurs because he got moved to a different position?

Sort of like how a couple years back we were sitting and looking at David Luiz like, "Why does this guy play CB? He should be in the midfield if he wants to run that much." but a CB he remains. Would he have regressed if put in the DM position?

Comment

• Pathetic how Tottenham and English media were celebrating a draw against Real Madrid side that lost to Girona today

Comment

• Anyone think Everton will get relegated?

Genuinely look horrendous. Can't score, and leaking goals left, right and center.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanUK94 View Post
              Anyone think Everton will get relegated?

Genuinely look horrendous. Can't score, and leaking goals left, right and center.
              I haven't watched them much but I don't understand why they're struggling....on paper they have a good side which should be top 10 in the premier league. I support NUFC and their squad looks far better than ours.

Comment

• Does Sigurdsson even play?

It's a shame to buy a very good player for that much money and never use him.

Comment

• Everton are dead slow. They lost Lukaku even Delefeu or whatever his name was would be useful to them now. You've even got to consider an old Barry being ousted. Obviously the slowest player ever but he gave them stability in midfield instead of 10 no10's that they have now.

Besides I think their board were arrogant in the summer. I think they thought the only thing separating them from the top 4 was a bit of cash and they'd get all their targets. They thought they'd get Giroud apparently they even thought they'd get Costa on loan.

Chelsea even now often miss out on first choice targets mostly but they have contingencies. Couldn't get Kouibaly? So we got Luiz. Couldn't get Alex Sandro so they switched it up and got a right back instead in Zappacosta. Lukaku went to united so we got Morata.

Bakayoko seemed a long term target and so was Danny Drinkwater surprisingly enough. Leicester were more reluctant to sell him than Kante the year previous. But Chelsea like most clubs rarely sign their no1 targets and they are an established top table club

Comment

• Originally posted by DanUK94 View Post
                    Anyone think Everton will get relegated?

Hopefully and i hope Rooney quits football.. the guy robbed United in his last few years (after he got his massive contract).. Everton basically have a bunch of no10s at the club atm and never replaced Lukaku.. i heard they wanted Giroud

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      We have Kieron Dowell on a season long loan from Everton and he was in the England U-20 team that won the World Cup. He is pretty much a starter in our team this season and has grown in confidence, but you can see where he lacks with the physicality of the league. He is far better skilled than any other individual in our first team, but not a better PLAYER. First team experience will help him though and Everton will have a far more capable player next season because of it.
                      Of course Dowell goes on to get a hat-trick for us this weekend after i post this.

Everton fans are clammering for him to go back from a season long loan because their millions spent over the summer isn't paying off.

Comment

Working...
                      X