This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Henderson is average. Plays well against Chelsea.

I think if you don't have a real captain you should just stick it on your best player. Just give him the extra responsibility. Liverpool should just give it Coutinho or Mane.

I'd stick it on Hazard at Chelsea so he took more responsibility. It doesn't make Cahill perform any better or worse. He is a muscle bound defender who is getting worse.

Someone needs to ban Cahill from lifting weights. He's ridiculous now. Like a wardrobe with football boots.
    Most players are pussies nowadays, scared to criticise team mates and opposing players in case they upset/offend them.

I like that Lascelles lad at Newcastle solely based on him having the balls to shout at his team mates, in fact i've only seen him play about 2 and a half games and i'd make him England captain from tomorrow.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Most players are pussies nowadays, scared to criticise team mates and opposing players in case they upset/offend them.

I like that Lascelles lad at Newcastle solely based on him having the balls to shout at his team mates, in fact i've only seen him play about 2 and a half games and i'd make him England captain from tomorrow.
        Yeah he looks like a bit of boss too.

Dug his teammates when they were getting relegated but scored a winner in the next game I think. He has big balls.

Comment

• What has Henderson ever done in football? biggest achievement was getting on the front cover of a FIFA game.. god knows how.. everyone laughed at that... Messi standing next to the great Henderson

Comment

Yeah he looks like a bit of boss too.

Dug his teammates when they were getting relegated but scored a winner in the next game I think. He has big balls.
            Lascelles is a good lad to have in the side from a personality POV. He calls others out and also takes the blame too. He had a kick off with Mo Diame in training because he thought Mo wasn't training properly.

That being said, at this point he isn't a GREAT defender but he is improving i've noticed....still young.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              What has Henderson ever done in football? biggest achievement was getting on the front cover of a FIFA game.. god knows how.. everyone laughed at that... Messi standing next to the great Henderson
              Starting for Liverpool in this era is enough to make you England captain fodder and a 'star'.

He is a good professional. But.....

In reality, Harry Winks is a better player than Jordan Henderson, so is Wilshere, James Ward-Prowse, Nat Chalobah, Danny Drinkwater, Mark Noble, the fossil of Michael Carrick and probably loads of others.

That said, I do think he's got worse. He was at his best when he saw himself a Steviee MMMMMMeeeeeee he was a poor man's version but he had the athleticism to try and make an impact. Now, it is like Klopp and Gareth Charisma have pulled him aside and tried to give him a defined role. He's not very bright and what has happened now is he just rolls the ball sideways all day long.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                Lascelles is a good lad to have in the side from a personality POV. He calls others out and also takes the blame too. He had a kick off with Mo Diame in training because he thought Mo wasn't training properly.

That being said, at this point he isn't a GREAT defender but he is improving i've noticed....still young.
                That is too bad. I do think muck and nettles defending can be taught.

Gary Cahill could do it. Only now is he starting to fall apart. He's probably not good enough now.

Comment

I am well high on Chelsea on the minute which probably means we're about to get mauled.

I think if that Atletico lad scored that chance when it came back of Courtouis they might have won. Would have been harsh though. Chelsea can't play any better than that.
                  think this lads a bit of a psychic. didnt think palace would do the mauling

Comment

• Cahill simply isn't good enough to be a starter at Chelsea. It's not like he can't play in the Prem, he can but he can't start for the top sides anymore. Maybe Watford or Brom but not the top 5.

I also feel like Willian, maybe he really did want to leave for United? Seems like he isn't even really in it anymore. While Pedro is supposedly getting a divorce no? Maybe that's why he isn't on point.

I have nothing for Batshuayi. He really has it in his hands but isn't making the most of the situation.

Comment

• Decent chance of City/Napoli being game of the season tomorrow night. The 2 best football teams in Europe at the moment.

If you watch Madrid/Spurs instead then let it be known you're a fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X