Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• games like today is why I don't really care that much about Hazard either. He has a lot of these kinds of days.

£200 million Real Madrid can have him. They wont like him if they boo Bale. Bale is always injured but they boo him when he plays.

Hazard has about 15 games a season when he does literally nothing.

Comment

• Alonso is **** when Cahill plays I feel the back 3 are just not as solid when he plays easily the weakest link.

Willian has been very poor really no reason he should play ahead of Charly or Pedro , Batshuayi was given chances this year and showed he is not good enough to start useless outside of the box no hold up or a link up play

Maybe its unfair but I honestly feel Chelsea will drop points every time I see Cahill name in the starting XI regardless who they play

Comment

• I did say that Chelsea would regret selling the likes of Matic.. that squad is not good enough to win the league.. utterly toothless without Morata and Kante was a loss..

I still don't understand how a team like Chelsea refuses to buy a good 2nd striker.. when Costa was the man Chelsea always looked iffy when he was off form or injured

Comment

• Stoke got bummed

Comment

• I can't wait for Ozil to **** off.

Through on goal, not a player near him, can make the game 2-0.... and he hits it at the keeper. Watford go straight to the other end and (wrongfully) get a penalty that makes the game 1-1.

This guy apparently wants 300k a week. He's dreaming, he's not worth half that.

Comment

• Arsenal got bummed

Comment

• Lol @ Sky Sports showing Forest game instead of Everton.

Everton really are a tiny tiny club.

Comment

• Told ya's about Lukaku, pure bum against the top sides.

De Gea the cvnt always makes about three world class saves against us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    See.

League football was boring.

Liverpool and United. Two boring fucks going at it.

That match was the football equivalent of what would happen if Tyrone Nurse fought Clone Tyrone Nurse.

Dreadful stuff.
                    I know yer taking the pish here but on a serious note yesterdays game was probably the worst Liverpool-Utd game of my lifetime, in terms of both the actual game and the atmosphere. No mancs and no scousers in either starting eleven is definitely the cause of it being so ****e, the passion just wasn't there on and off the field like it was when Stevie would clatter into a manc twat after thirty seconds of the game or vice versa when Scholes would hack someone down at Old Trafford.

Anyone see when Lukaku clattered Gomez and Henderson couldn't even look Lukaku in the eyes let alone say something? Gerrard or Carra would have gone daft on the big cvnt for a foul like that on one of the younger players but Hendo cowered away like he does when it comes to wanting the ball or doing anything with it. He's the worst captain i've ever seen us have and it's honestly mind blowing how such a **** player with no real captain qualities has the armband for club and country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      I know yer taking the pish here but on a serious note yesterdays game was probably the worst Liverpool-Utd game of my lifetime, in terms of both the actual game and the atmosphere. No mancs and no scousers in either starting eleven is definitely the cause of it being so ****e, the passion just wasn't there on and off the field like it was when Stevie would clatter into a manc twat after thirty seconds of the game or vice versa when Scholes would hack someone down at Old Trafford.

Anyone see when Lukaku clattered Gomez and Henderson couldn't even look Lukaku in the eyes let alone say something? Gerrard or Carra would have gone daft on the big cvnt for a foul like that on one of the younger players but Hendo cowered away like he does when it comes to wanting the ball or doing anything with it. He's the worst captain i've ever seen us have and it's honestly mind blowing how such a **** player with no real captain qualities has the armband for club and country.
                      Henderson is average. Plays well against Chelsea.

I think if you don't have a real captain you should just stick it on your best player. Just give him the extra responsibility. Liverpool should just give it Coutinho or Mane.

I'd stick it on Hazard at Chelsea so he took more responsibility. It doesn't make Cahill perform any better or worse. He is a muscle bound defender who is getting worse.

Someone needs to ban Cahill from lifting weights. He's ridiculous now. Like a wardrobe with football boots.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-15-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X