This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Charly Musonda probably be another De Bruyne by the looks of it, can't even get on the bench even when Pedro and Willian have been piss poor
    Hopefully he goes out on loan or at least put in a buyback clause if he is sold in January
    Not surprised by his discontent. Sad though, cause as you say Pedro and Willian have been dismal. He's not Prem starter level but he could at least get the odd 20min or role in the side like Lingard has at United.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tammy ends up getting the same treatment.

Comment

• Holy ****. USA out. Biggest money television market not even going to be there. Arena is trash. Seething right now. We need us some FIFA corruption.

Comment

• paraguay blew it at home.

Comment

• messi really did pull a miracle, 3 world class goals but the last one is really beyond imagination.
          https://youtu.be/sqDrRMIcBmI
          Last edited by betmen; 10-11-2017, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Stayed up for the Argentina game (one of my housemates is Argentinian). They are absolutely diabolical. The fullbacks and midfield especially, dross.

Presumably they'd have finished about 8th without Messi who they just pinged balls at all night and hoped for the best. Luckily for them he is Lionel Messi.

Also it's a bit of a shambles that South America only get 5 qualification places. Chile missing out so that dross like Panama and Slovakia can get in. Should just merge the north/south American qualifying and split them all into 2 groups.
            Last edited by El Fenomeno; 10-11-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Stayed up for the Argentina game (one of my housemates is Argentinian). They are absolutely diabolical. The fullbacks and midfield especially, dross.

Presumably they'd have finished about 8th without Messi who they just pinged balls at all night and hoped for the best. Luckily for them he is Lionel Messi.

Also it's a bit of a shambles that South America only get 5 qualification places. Chile missing out so that dross like Panama and Slovakia can get in. Should just merge the north/south American qualifying and split them all into 2 groups.
              yeah conmebol should atleast get 1 more spot, take it from afc or concacaf, maybe one more play-off with the worst from europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Ay yo congratulations brother!

As its first act i have no doubt that Sparked Jnr will make sure to be born just after the world cup has finished.
                Timing should catch the first two weeks.

I'll induce her for England if needs be.

Comment

• Who were the worst 2nd place team in Europe?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Holy ****. USA out. Biggest money television market not even going to be there. Arena is trash. Seething right now. We need us some FIFA corruption.
                    Just saw that result.

That's embarrassing. We never have embarrassing results

You colonials should probably support England at the World Cup. One day you'll be as good as us.

Comment

• Die Mannschaft coming for their second reign.

Just a few more months fellas, we will see the rightful kings keep the thrown.

Comment

Working...
                      X