This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    No idea. Am I not allowed to talk about what I deem to be high quality football cos someone else did about 4 years ago?

Dirk was a horrendously bias reviewer of the game. Go back through my posts and you'll see that I'm pretty fair and complementary towards other teams. Maybe I appear bias to you because most times I come on here I see you've posted something regarding City that I find ridiculous so I feel the need to pull you up on it.

Few weeks ago you were saying Shawcross would've been a better signing for City than John Stones ffs. You don't have to be bias to point out that you're talking out your arse at times.
    Nah, you can post as you please.

Doesn't change that you are quite similar to Dirk.

Even in your conversation with Sparked you refuse to acknowledge the weaknesses in City under Pep. Instead trying to gloss over it with excuses as if with new signings, the weaknesses in play-style are removed.

I can admit I say things out of my ass a lot. I do and have said things just to get activity in the topic going or for bait. I also admit that I've calmed down on a lot of the mindless wind-up of boxing scene as well. Which is why I stated "perception" not an absolute of "Liverpool/Spurs have the best attack".

Also, context. Shawcross (who is better at defending than Stones) could have made a better signing for cheaper than Stones. That was the context but you instead try to rationalize that Pep wants "ball play > defending" from Center Backs and ignore the reality that from Puyol to Boateng all of Pep's center backs were great defenders who can play the ball. Not play the ball and defend mediocre.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Haven't seen anything of City this season (why would i)

But Pep and Wenger have this notion that you need to pass it 30-50 times to score a goal and so far neither has adapted over the years.. while on the other hand teams like Chelsea worked out how to beat that style and the rest of the league/europe followed..

Lets be honest Pep failed badly at Bayern.. they should have won the CL at least once in his 3 years

Maybe he has changed City from his regular sides but while 50 touch goals are kinda nice.. De Gea smashing it up to Fellani for a knockdown to Lukaku is just as effective

If City aren't able to score those type of goals they wont win the league
      I've been one of the very few in here that stood up for Pep this whole time but I can see how his stint at Bayern could be called a failure.

A treble winning side that was possibly the best counter attacking side in Europe and turned them into a 1 trophy a year club.

I think City has the capability because of the individual talent of Aguero and Jesus etc. They can score at any time really. De Bruyne is good for a stunner at some point as well but I get what you're saying.

Pep could do well to get pragmatic at times. If not, we could chalk up the title for United at this rate. It'll be interesting to see the Manc Derby. It'll give us a clearer picture on how the season will go.

Comment

• Manchester United are being overrated right now they could've easily dropped points against Leicester and Everton I honestly don't know how the **** they won that match 4-0

Comment

• Just look at City's bench ffs, it's a disgrace they go life and death every year to be up there with the money they've spent.

Should be walking the league this year with a bench like that, but they won't. Will probably have a battle all the way and end up second and City fans will be over the moon with the successful season they've had, despite spending about two billion.

Small time.

Watch us smash Leicester into bits today tho with our poverty squad, Citys fifth choice centre back Mangala costs more than our record signing ffs but we're out here going toe to toe for the league and CL double with teams who can spend like that .

Comment

• Surprise surprise, waiting on Liverpool to land my acca.

They're going to **** it up again aren't they? .

Comment

• Alvaro Morata is so fucking handsome.

Comment

• Last edited by Phenom; 09-23-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

.....Phwoarr!!!!

Comment

• ****ing cringe worthy this media we have.. calling the lukaku song racist because it says he has a 24inch penis in the lyrics.. Now police involved

Get a life ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      ****ing cringe worthy this media we have.. calling the lukaku song racist because it says he has a 24inch penis in the lyrics.. Now police involved

Get a life ffs
                      He's a massive dude.

He's definitely packing an anaconda.

We live in that kind of society now. Everyone is offended. All the time. By everything.

People are extremely miserable generally these days. I can't remember the last time I was offended by anything or anyone and I work around people who really aren't themselves often and can be abusive to everyone. I take precisely fuck all personally.

If someone presumed I had a massive willy I'd politely take them aside and inform them that whilst I was flattered they were very much mistaken.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-24-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X