Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly think David Luiz is a better midfielder than Matic.
    Matic would have been 4th option at Chelsea probably get the same number of minutes as Drinkwater did so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      No they're not, they would get smashed by the true quality sides like us, City and Burnley. Smashed to bits.
      Nah, I usually have a lot of banter for Liverpool but I'll be straight with you. Liverpool have either the best attack in the Prem or they are 1a/1b with Spurs.

I don't think any side goes into a game against Liverpool and aren't cautious to Liverpool when they get on the ball.

Thing is, Liverpool aren't a complete side. Even you have to admit, with the blistering attack, there is suspects at the back.

City have a quality side too but they aren't a final product yet. They have individual quality that is slowly coming together.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Everton are awful man.. all that money spent and they look like this.. United need to be more clinical and finish games before the 80th min
      Even at 1-0, it was a true champion's like display.
      A big shot from Valencia, who would've imagined that, and then never looked like they were going behind, even though Everton had a few attempts.

Like you said, a bit more clinical, that game would have been out of hand in the first half.

I don't know how the rest of the season will go but United are dialed in. Rock solid in attack and at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Liverpool have either the best attack in the Prem or they are 1a/1b with Spurs.
        Right up there with your best work.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Dont be jelly just cos Citeh are 1c/1d.

Comment

• Man United and Citeh's attack ****s on Liverpool.. nevermind that sorry ass defence Pool have

Comment

• Liverpools attack with Salah, Coutinho, Mane, Ferminho and Gini is SCARY quick. They don't stop running and have skills for days. Their defence is championship calibre along with their keeper. They aren't winning anything serious with huge flaws like that in their squad.

Comment

Comment

You're basically the Manchester City version of Dirk.

You have sky blue colored lenses on and can't see shit of value outside of City.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                    Liverpools attack with Salah, Coutinho, Mane, Ferminho and Gini is SCARY quick. They don't stop running and have skills for days. Their defence is championship calibre along with their keeper. They aren't winning anything serious with huge flaws like that in their squad.
                    Exactly how I see it.

Spurs have a similar blitz-like attack. It doesn't matter what kind of style you possess, when a club goes up against Liverpool or Spurs, there is a very very real chance you can get utterly torn apart if you slack even the tiniest bit.

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Man United and Citeh's attack ****s on Liverpool.. nevermind that sorry ass defence Pool have
                    Depends on individual perception.

I think Man United's attack is rock solid as well, like I said in a previous post. Real professional style attack but it's not like Liverpool's attack.

Liverpool's attack makes lesser/ mistake prone defenders shit themselves.

City's attack is fluid as well but my perception of danger is different than the City-Dirk and the Barcelona nut hugger. So I view it differently. Aguero is a proper menace though, as well as the Jesus kid.

Comment

• Man City's attack is obviously the best.

Didn't they manage to shoehorn the two Silva's, De Bruyne, Jesus, and Aguero on a starting line up against Feyenoord, lol?

I am looking forward to Chelsea playing them.

Someone would get an absolute shoeing in that one.

Only Pep would be arrogant enough to try that. Someone smashes City this season, like 5/6's. That said they are doing the smashing at the minute.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-18-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X