Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be expected tbh, when you have that sort of money you can buy anything you want including referees

Comment

• Liverpool.

Morata though. That was a highlight reel goal, I must admit.

Comment

• Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has handed in a transfer request according to sources

Comment

• I think Chelsea might click into gear soon but ended that game poorly.

Refs are terrible though. I don't understand why they are more comfortable straight redding incidents like the Mane one and not giving stonewall penalties.

Harry Maguire caught the ball in the area against Chelsea pretty much and we didn't get a pen. If that isn't a pen. Nothing is a pen. Ever. That said, Chelsea haven't been given anything for ages.

These refs need help. It is a hard job but the ones in the premiership are absolutely insane. They will crap all over a game with a dodgy sending off but penalties they just don't want to give unless its a blatant trip like Big Nose did in Vardy.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-09-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Don't worry, he'll get his annual 3 month injury soon.

Comment

• Arsenal are back baby!.

Give Wenger a new contract extension, it's their year.

Comment

• I am an Everton fan. All that money spent and we still need a front man who can hold the ball up and some pacey wide men. Wayne Rooney is not good enough and is only going to get worse. Played off the park today, it was embarrassing.

Comment

• 2 Draws in 3 for Real Madrid and Karim Benzema is injured should've kept Morata the man is a beast

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Arsenal are back baby!.

Give Wenger a new contract extension, it's their year.
                    I don't think even the most optimistic Arsenal fan took anything other than Bournemouth were dreadful from today. They made Welbeck look like a clinical striker ffs.

Chelsea next. That'll show where we're ready at.

Comment

• I think Gareth Bale will be available in January if an English club comes for him, he has been **** for about a year

they don't like him in Madrid

Comment

Working...
                      X