Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea finally bought the 3rd Hazard and supposedly the best of the 3, Kylian Hazard.

I don't see why though. He's never going to make it, even if Eden claims he is the best of the 3. Chelsea aren't Kind to youth even though we can train them up very well.

Hell, we have the option to reclaim Thorgan who is considered the one most like a #10 and is actually good in Germany but will we? Nope.

Probably just spend 38m on Redmon from Soton.
    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 08-29-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Oxlade-Chamberlain rejected a move to Chelsea

Comment

• Everton reject £25m bid from Chelsea for Barkley. First Ox now Barkley? Desperation from Chelsea.

Comment

• Newcastle selling Gayle to Fulham wtf. Okay, he's injury prone, but he was our best player last season and it's the day before deadline day!

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            Apparently City have offered us Sterling + cash for Alexis. Apparently it could actually be true.

We should just take it imo
            Would've been the worst deal ever from our side if this happened. Sterling is a 22 year old top English talent, he's been our best player so far this season and he's comfortably a more valuable asset than Sanchez.

Our crap finishing has already cost us points against Everton though, hope the Sanchez deal gets done.
            Last edited by El Fenomeno; 08-30-2017, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Oxlade-Chamberlain rejected a move to Chelsea

Turning down the Premier League
              Champions More evidence of how deluded he is. Chelsea have dodged a bullet there.

Comment

• Sterling would fit right in with all the bottle jobs at Arsenal.. Can't believe City bid just 50m for Sanchez in this market.. he's 70-80m at least..

Looks like Chelsea lowballed the OX.. no other club is stupid enough to give u 180k a week mate.. especially as he would be a sub at Chelsea

Comment

• If you think about it, Ox moving to Liverpool makes sense. They weren't able to get a player directly from Southampton this year so they did the next best thing, they got an ex Southampton one instead. Gotta get that yearly fix somehow I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    If you think about it, Ox moving to Liverpool makes sense. They weren't able to get a player directly from Southampton this year so they did the next best thing, they got an ex Southampton one instead. Gotta get that yearly fix somehow I suppose.
                    Butthurt much?

The Ox is joining us as he enters his prime, he will tear chit up I GUARANTEE it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      Butthurt much?

The Ox is joining us as he enters his prime, he will tear chit up I GUARANTEE it.
                      There will be players I'll be gutted when they leave. Ox isn't one of them.

You can count the good games he's had in his entire Arsenal career on 2 hands. Believe me, within a couple of months you'll be just as frustrated wir him as I've been his entire career here.

We have Reiss Nelson coming through who I rate much higher than Ox.

Comment

Working...
                      X