Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to watch my third game of the day!

I've missed this, tbh. I have lots of work to do but this is better.

Thoughts of the day so far:

Man United are good

Liverpool look exactly the same aside from the boy Robertson who predictably was very good. RLC looked dangerous when he did get the ball for Palace.

I see my boy Harry Maguire scored for Leicester. He'll be playing for England at the world cup next year. Write it down on a post it. Swallow it. Store it in your colon and shit it out when the world cup squad is announced.

I hope Stoke stop trying to be a football team and just manhandle Arsenal here.

Comment

• United looking like a proper problem. Bulldozing clubs right now.

I think they should sell us Ander Herrera based on the good faith of us allowing them to have Matic which has transformed their squad into a more balanced one that is running riot.

It is only fair. Give up the lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        About to watch my third game of the day!

I've missed this, tbh. I have lots of work to do but this is better.

Thoughts of the day so far:

Man United are good

Liverpool look exactly the same aside from the boy Robertson who predictably was very good. RLC looked dangerous when he did get the ball for Palace.

I see my boy Harry Maguire scored for Leicester. He'll be playing for England at the world cup next year. Write it down on a post it. Swallow it. Store it in your colon and shit it out when the world cup squad is announced.

I hope Stoke stop trying to be a football team and just manhandle Arsenal here.
        Right?

He sort of lacks fitness though, if I am to be completely fair. I noticed the same with Chalobah. They don't seem to have a big stamina reserve despite their appearance as athletic guys.

Comment

• I feel like Stoke stopped being Stoke when they signed Joe Allen.

Comment

• Chelsea @ 6/4 Draw No Bet

Looks like a decent bet to me.

I like "draw no bets" the team you pick actually has to lose for you to lose money.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-19-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Right?

He sort of lacks fitness though, if I am to be completely fair. I noticed the same with Chalobah. They don't seem to have a big stamina reserve despite their appearance as athletic guys.
              Yeah they've all got faulty engines.

Chalobah just isn't dynamic but a nice footballer. It could just be that they can't gain that elite physicality without playing games. Lewis Baker is another one.

Aina looked physically alright to me but we loaned him out. Tomori is probably the one to watch this season but unfortunately he is centre back he might have to change his position if he wants to play at all for Chelsea.

Musonda also isn't physically up to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Chelsea @ 6/4 Draw No Bet

Looks like a decent bet to me.
                We're definitely losing tomorrow. Not a doubt in my mind.

That Spurs midfield of Dembele and Wanyama ruin us when we actually have a midfield. I am not sure what Chelsea are gonna put out tomorrow.

Comment

• I tell you, if Courtois tries to ransom a contract, Jack Butland is ripe for the taking.

Courtois would've got scored on from that free kick to the far post.

Comment

• Courtois is my least favourite Chelsea player.

What's more - he's not very good with an ego the size of Belgium.

He's similar to Joe Hart, imo. Concrete boots. Can get beat from anywhere.

Both Pickford and Butland would have been upgrades and homegrowns but I suppose Real Madrid don't really want Big Nose. They know he's not that good.

Comment

• I agree, Courtois is a decent keeper but rather overrated. I still don't rate him as top 3 in the Prem even though he is a Chelsea player. He gets beat by the simplest attempts on goal.

I really believe Conte really, really, really got ahead of himself in this transfer market. Zouma plays like so (in a back 3) and here we are connected to VVD after buying Rudiger.

Comment

Working...
                      X