Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly Chelsea should just pay the £100M plus add on for Mbappe seeing how much strikers go for now days and with Mancs going full ******ed in the transfer market
    Buy Kylian and you won't have to worry about the position the next 10-15 years

Comment

• Is there anything to suggest Mbappe is any better than Rashford?.

I have Rashford jotted down for 20 league goals this season.

He looks bigger and stronger than previously and he's only 19.

Let's not forget the French league is tinpot.

Comment

• Mppabe is too inexperienced to play up front by himself.

It is bizarre that he is linked to anyone. In reality I doubt anyone actually wants him....yet. It wouldn't be a sensible signing.

Other than PSG because I read he's from Paris so spirtially and emotionally they could look after him. It's not like he'd join a club and go to the development squad if he did poorly. His agent would have to be a true money grabber to push through a move.

Plus 16 league goals on the face of it ain't worth £100 million even if he's a wonder kid and no body of long term evidence to suggest he will be a top striker for 15 years.

Rashford comparison is fair at this point. Even Martial comparison is fair.

There are no sure things on football at his age imo. I still remember thinking Mikael Forssael was gonna be a legend

Comment

• This Aguero thing looks real.

If that little c.unr comes I will cry wank into a flannel with joy.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            Wenger tried to make a British core at Arsenal, and they're all wank.

Honestly Ox, Ramsey, Gibbs, Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers are all utter guff and a burden on our wage bill.

Wengs needs to go back to packing the team out with fancy Frenchies, with 1 or 2 powerhouses.
            The Ox is pretty decent tbh

Comment

• Mbeppe is the real deal. His immense footballing ability is clear to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                Mbeppe is the real deal. His immense footballing ability is clear to see.
                So was/is Anthony Martial's ability imo.

No teenager is worth that money. Not even taking Messi away from Barca at ages 19 because there is a whole raft of intangibles involved with taking a kid out for their comfort zone and into real big time football. Not denying he's had a taste at Monaco but it's just that and it is where he is wrapped up in cotton wool.

Whoever spends £100 million on him is ******ed imo. Unless it's PSG. Arsenal would likely be his next best option.

If that kid goes to Barca or Real Madrid it is a car crash and his agent should be shot. Those two clubs are ruthless with terrible, entitled fans.

I wouldn't like to see him at Chelsea either, genuinely. He might actually stop us being truly competitive.

Mbappe is a real sign of the individualist culture of footy nowadays with that has no regard about how thrusting a rookie into a team of established pros would work out.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-17-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• I just don't see any genuine star quality when I watch Rashford.

I just see someone who is extremely quick and raw but from a technical point of view I don't think he has it in him to reach the very top.

Comment

• I don't think Rashford is better than Tammy Abraham.

Next season will tell us. He's at a good club with a good manager in the top league. Bristol City were an awful side but he still broke records.

Hope that kid plays for Chelsea desperately tbh.

Comment

• I was thinking the same in regards to Rashford and Tammy.

I do think though that Ousmane Dembele is a kid who actually has the sauce. A year older than Rashford but actually tears apart opponents. He really makes a big difference in the way Dortmund play and he's already been taken out of his comfort zone by going into Germany in his 3rd year as a pro and adapting quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X