X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Only decent signing has been Bonucci.

Who have they been competing with for the other signatures, our Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers?.

Seriously, this reminds of that time City got taken over by that Thai guy before the Arabs and bought a load of **** like Wayne Bridge, Robinho, Elano, Nery Castillo .
    Fair enough. I get your point.

Milan's buys still have a lot of question marks but I do think Rodriguez is legit at least. The left back from Wolfsburg.

Comment

• No way Batshuayi can be allowed to leave now.

His purple patch has no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        City paying 50 mil for Kyle Walker.......

He'll be the most expensive defender in the world and the most expensive English player ever.

Kyle Walker....... Let that sink in.
        meanwhile milan snatch bonucci with only 40 mil euros with 2mil add bonuses.

such shocking news, guess that CL suspension really got to him. also he really want the captain armband, at juve even after buffon retire next year there still chiellini and marchisio ahead of him for juve's captain armband

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          meanwhile milan snatch bonucci with only 40 mil euros with 2mil add bonuses.

such shocking news, guess that CL suspension really got to him. also he really want the captain armband, at juve even after buffon retire next year there still chiellini and marchisio ahead of him for juve's captain armband
          Bonucci is 30 years old, probably why he went for that much.

Comment

• Bonucci also spent his career in a bum league, us PL clubs saw how City got burned with Bumgala

Comment

• Bonucci would have been great in the prem for any team with a back 3.

Let's be honest, every team is all-foreign anyway it is just the characteristics of players people sign are usually big, physical, and athletic.

With the exception of Spurs if you have too many English players you aint doing shit.

I like Gary Cahill he's underrated. But he is if Matic goes 100% the worst player in our starting XI. Worst player and only Englishman.

Liverpool have Henderson and Clyne - two bang, bang, bang average players.

Man U have a 93-year-old Michael Carrick and a few mediocre centre backs, and a chubby Luke Shaw and Rashford who is alright. The list goes especially with Arsenal their English players are their worst players.

That said England have dominated at youth level this summer winning European championship at u-19, a world cup at u-20, getting to a European final at u-17, and reaching a semi final at European u-21 losing to the winners on pens.

English players will get better as the quality is improving a youth level but it's fair to say that the current lot are the worst set of English players since we invented the game. Even worse than those bums who didn't qualify for the '94 world cup. Even Dele Alli isn't very good he is just amazing functional in that team - I don't care how many goals he scores for Spurs. Pochettino has cracked it. Give that dude a few hundred million and Spurs would walk the league and that hurts to say. I can't wait until he leaves.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-16-2017, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Wenger tried to make a British core at Arsenal, and they're all wank.

Honestly Ox, Ramsey, Gibbs, Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers are all utter guff and a burden on our wage bill.

Wengs needs to go back to packing the team out with fancy Frenchies, with 1 or 2 powerhouses.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Wenger tried to make a British core at Arsenal, and they're all wank.

Honestly Ox, Ramsey, Gibbs, Wilshere, Walcott, Chambers are all utter guff and a burden on our wage bill.

Wengs needs to go back to packing the team out with fancy Frenchies, with 1 or 2 powerhouses.
                  True they're all bang average.

In that England squad I like Adam Lallana (not saying he's a great player but he's good), Kane (top striker), Butland (decent keeper), Mawson looks like a typical late bloomer and worth watching. I also like Harry Maguire. That's it for the seniors. Actually a fit Welbeck too is useful

Chelsea were linked with the Ox recently. I am sure he can do a job at right wing back but no one thinks 'dangerman!'

Comment

• I think for Englishmen their money is in Defence. You don't really find organized defenders anywhere else like that. Excluding Stones who is a poor man's version 2012 Luiz.

I think just defensively, not athletically or passing ability. English men in the defense are rock solid. Cause Pepe isn't even what Shawcross is but because Pepe was at Madrid he looked amazing.

After that, it's all specialized niche players. Like Walcott, if he was with that title winning Leicester side, he would've probably been fool's gold as a world class player. Much like Mahrez would probably be out of depth when he leaves.

Oxlade could've probably played Moses' role a little better than Moses himself. Just a lot of niche players England has. In my opinion.

Comment

• On another note.

Guardiola approves of Aguero sale to Chelsea.

Anyone else hear about that? That has to be a joke. We'll repeat if we buy Aguero. Full ****ing stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X