Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First three pen takers take the piss. Bums. If Ronaldo wasn't on the squad, they'd be losing to Bosnia in qualifiers.

Comment

• Bakayoko should be a good buy. You can't fake an average of 3 tackles a game. You can score goals in buckets against bums like Lukaku but disappear against top clubs.
      Or like Falcao and come to England and can't figure out left from right foot.

Tackles though. Can't fake winning a ball.

Comment

• I like Kostas Manolas though. Remember being impressed with him when Arsenal played Olympiakos.

I'd take him ahead of Van Dijk.

Striker wise I have no idea who Chelsea should get aside from offer Arsenal £60 million and see if they are really willing to lose Sanchez for nothing next season. And if Chelsea really get anywhere near £100 mill for Lukaku they might as well sack that and try and get Neymar or Kane or Lewandowski or any of the real top dogs. Morata will be a downgrade on Costa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Am I the only one who doesn't have a fucking clue who any of these players are that everyone is being linked too?

Bakayoko, Lemar, Lacazette, Fabinho Alex Sandro, Bellotti. Who the fuck are these people?
          Sandro is a decent brazalian left back for juventus, bellotti an up and comer who scores a ton of goals in Italy.

Lacazette scores 25-35 goals a season and is a top 10 striker in the world and the other 3 are world class players for Monoco.

Do you not watch the champions league bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Sandro is a decent brazalian left back for juventus, bellotti an up and comer who scores a ton of goals in Italy.

Lacazette scores 25-35 goals a season and is a top 10 striker in the world and the other 3 are world class players for Monoco.

Do you not watch the champions league bruh?
            Didn't watch much champions league last season Chelsea weren't in it. I watched City against Monaco and Arsenal getting smashed to bits by Munich.

Definitely watch a lot less football now though generally.

That Bellotti plays for Torino doesn't he? I reckon that Juventus fan is probably the only one who has watched him play a full match. Were Lyon in the CL? So are people watching the French league big on Lacazette?

Not doubting some folks might watch loads of football. In my 20's I would watch about 3 games a day at a weekend - what a boring **** I was. I still am, like, but I have to get out of the house more often or I start climbing the walls. And really I think nowadays I am far less of a football fan more and just a Chelsea fan.

But yeah never seen Alex Sandro play a second of football. Didn't even bother with the CL final must have been out because I'd usually at least watch that.

Boxing nowadays will make me change my plans. I'll miss Chelsea games for stuff. No problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Didn't watch much champions league last season Chelsea weren't in it. I watched City against Monaco and Arsenal getting smashed to bits by Munich.

Definitely watch a lot less football now though generally.

That Bellotti plays for Torino doesn't he? I reckon that Juventus fan is probably the only one who has watched him play a full match. Were Lyon in the CL? So are people watching the French league big on Lacazette?

Not doubting some folks might watch loads of football. In my 20's I would watch about 3 games a day at a weekend - what a boring **** I was. I still am, like, but I have to get out of the house more often or I start climbing the walls. And really I think nowadays I am far less of a football fan more and just a Chelsea fan.

But yeah never seen Alex Sandro play a second of football. Didn't even bother with the CL final must have been out because I'd usually at least watch that.

Boxing nowadays will make me change my plans. I'll miss Chelsea games for stuff. No problem.
              Lol, i barely watch any football, i just know all the names from being addicted to football manager a few years back

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Bakayoko should be a good buy. You can't fake an average of 3 tackles a game. You can score goals in buckets against bums like Lukaku but disappear against top clubs.
                Or like Falcao and come to England and can't figure out left from right foot.

Tackles though. Can't fake winning a ball.
                The problem with tackling is that it is a semi-desperate act. Barcelona just recover the ball by putting pressure on opponents first touch. As do all the best European teams.

Kante is the one who has bought tackling back to popularity because he just does it so it well. He just runs players off the ball.

Maldini never made a tackle in his life hardly but was the best defender of his generation. Even Terry who is seen as a muck and nettles defender rarely actually tackles anyone. It is all interceptions, clearances, blocks, and being touch tight when his opponent received the ball or dropping off and forcing a poor touch.

Comment

• The french league is awful. I doubt anyone that says they watch it regularly and enjoy it - including the french.

Comment

• Germany play an u-21 team in this confed cup and will still win it.

Germans are just made for the sport aren't they. They have scratch sides in both tourneys this summer and will probably win them both

Comment

• Mexico were actually the better team.

Comment

Working...
                      X