Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers when Suarez begged for a move to Arsenal and called Liverpool a bum team?

That was good craic.

Comment

• When the goalie is done with you😭😂

A post shared by The Goalkeeper. (@goa1ie) on

This has me dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        Who remembers when Suarez begged for a move to Arsenal and called Liverpool a bum team?

That was good craic.
        The funniest part is you would have got him if you hadn't tried to troll us with pounds and pennies. Kind of backfired on you didn't it? Was this the same season you went and signed Sanogo instead? or was that the year Benzema was on that plane to London?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
          The funniest part is you would have got him if you hadn't tried to troll us with pounds and pennies. Kind of backfired on you didn't it? Was this the same season you went and signed Sanogo instead? or was that the year Benzema was on that plane to London?
          Tbf that £1 thing was a proper piss take.

Comment

• Apparently United have brought lindenlof from Benfica for 30m euros

Comment

• If Wenger actually paid that money for goofy Arsenal would have won a league title at least by now.

He'd be the best player in the league by miles.

Motherducker criticises United's transfer approach of buying the best available players but I think it will work in the end. It is like a real life football manager which is a glorified spreadsheet. If your team has more quality than the other team you will win more than they will as long as you don't play your players out or position and stick your goalie up front.

Whoever spends more out of United or Citeh will win it next year imo. But I'd bet on United.

Guardiola just seems like he'll disappear up his own anus trying to be innovative.

I don't think Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, and Liverpool will mount a proper title challenge next season.

Chelsea and Liverpool will go deep in the CL.

My next season predictions sorted!

Comment

• I can agree with that as far as the quality = wins mention.

That was basically City for their 2 recent titles. They simply had the most quality players of any team despite no identity or cohesion between players.

United are the same way right now. They have quality everywhere but Jose seems to place his bets on opponents making mistakes and errors rather than allowing his side to forcefully win games.

United is the biggest question mark for me. They have all the players and spent a billion and look to spend even more. But even with the quality of players, it's all on Jose. He will either let them play and win or micromanage their talent to the point of turning Martial into a glorified Walcott and Mkhintaryan into Joe Cole. Not to say Joe Cole wasn't good but Henrikh has much more ability than being a utility man.

As for City. Pep needs 6 new players, that many new people won't win the league from first time together and in the prem.

I can't see the Mancs win the league. I just don't see it. Arsenal or Tottenham for me. Honestly Spurs should win the league but they don't have their priorities straight.

Comment

• Klopp has contacted Mbappe's agent.. time to get that factor 50 out because it's gonna be a scorching summer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    Klopp has contacted Mbappe's agent.. time to get that factor 50 out because it's gonna be a scorching summer!
                    Factor 50!

I see someone tans like myself.

Comment

• ''**** off, you'' Can just imagine him saying that before getting sparked.

Loved Keano secretly, one of my favourite ever players despite him playing for the mancs, even better now that he seems to dislike them nowadays as much as i do. Those were the days, never be another like him with the way the game is now though.

Comment

Working...
                      X