This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    City generate more than enough revenue these days to be able to spend big, ffp isn't an issue.
    A loaf of bollocks. Your stadium is always empty.

Comment

City generate more than enough revenue these days to be able to spend big, ffp isn't an issue.
      FFP was never an issue for anyone tbh. City could sell a toilet roll holder to New York City for £35 million.

Aren't City getting reimbursed their fines? I remember reading that somewhere.

Comment

Not that I really give a **** as it isn't my money but I know we've cut the wage bill down quite a bit in recent years and as we get rid of more deadwood it'll go down further. Think KDB is on a 120k basic or summat.

I saw this from the guardian on prem wage bills:

1. Man United - £232m
        2. Chelsea - £224m
        3. Liverpool - £208m
        4. Man City - £198m
        5. Arsenal - £195m

Who the **** are Liverpool paying?

What a piss poor effort at deflecting the attention away from City trying to buy the league, again.

''Oh its okay if we outspend everyone else in the league by a billion quid coz we pay 30m less in wages''

At least be man enough to admit Pep is trying to buy the league. It'll be funny as **** if they don't win it next year, if its true they're actually gonna spend the figures being thrown about then anything less than the league and CL double will be a disgraceful season, but knowing City fans you'll be happy with a top 3 finish and being embarrassed, again and as usual, in Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          FFP was never an issue for anyone tbh. City could sell a toilet roll holder to New York City for £35 million.

Aren't City getting reimbursed their fines? I remember reading that somewhere.
          Are they not doing something dodgy with the other clubs they've bought, Melbourne and New York? Sure i remember reading they were doing something with them two clubs to basically render FFP useless to them.

Comment

• And there's no fooking way those wage figures are correct.

City top that by a country mile, the cheek to try and say they're only paying 3m more than Arsenal and less than us

You've got bums like Bumgala out on loan that are being paid 150k a week ffs.

They've gotta be wrong, and if they aren't they most certainly will be by the time the transfer window shuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              I knew you wasn't a Scouser. That thread you made saying you hope Haye knocks out Bellew confirmed it.

I thought you would have been from up north at least. Carshalton though.
              Bellew's a tosser mate, he stays his side of town and I stay on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                Bellew's a tosser mate, he stays his side of town and I stay on mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  They already did better than you the last 3 or 4 years and finished above you in the league again this year scoring 25 more goals than United

I wouldn't talk **** about Arsenal if I was a United fan tbh
                  Yes and Moyes and LVG got sacked because of it.. you ****ing dunce

Meanwhile Wengers run has been god awful for 12 years now and still in a job

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Yes and Moyes and LVG got sacked because of it.. you ****ing dunce

Meanwhile Wengers run has been god awful for 12 years now and still in a job
                    Look at the money you've spent though. You're still a million miles away from winning the league.

Comment

• I wouldn't say Wenger did too bad. For the past 2 years I think Arsenal have finally started trying to win again. Failed at it but trying.

Because since Nasri and them lot left, wasn't the whole MO of Arsenal was to sale all of their top players, without buying outstanding player fees, to generate revenue to be "self sufficient" or "get out of debt" since the Emirates? Of the last what? 5 years?

With that said though, if you look at the typical run of Jose Mourinho. You're already 1/3 of the way to Jose's swan song season and have won minor trophies. You better hope next season Jose wins the league or CL. If he wins neither, it's all over. 3rd season collapse. It's the Jose way.

Comment

Working...
                      X