Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Traore cvnt is the greediest ****er i've ever seen on a football pitch. Has he passed to anyone once all game? All he does is get the ball and try and take everyone on every time even if there's five defenders around him.

Annoying cvnt. Don't know how his teammates can play with him without wanting to chin him.

Comment

• That lucky 1st goal was the difference Mourinho bus is at United this young Ajax team need space to play

This is really undeserved because United were **** in this entire competition

Comment

• Ajax are a joke. That chance at the end summed them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          This Traore cvnt is the greediest ****er i've ever seen on a football pitch. Has he passed to anyone once all game? All he does is get the ball and try and take everyone on every time even if there's five defenders around him.

Annoying cvnt. Don't know how his teammates can play with him without wanting to chin him.
          In the 1st half I thought he was good but in the 2nd half I completely agree with you.

Very immature.

I retract what I said about him. You can't have those instincts and play for Chelsea. We have a dressing that would chin him.

Comment

• What a great night.. top European performance

Pogba proving well worth the fee

Talk all the **** you want and this is below the Premier league and Champions league but only 2 teams can win those...

But its above every other trophy now you get CL qualification.. they turned it back into a legit trophy

United season ****s all over Liverpool/City/Spurs/Arsenal.. those are just facts you salty phaggots

Comment

• United and to an extent Chelsea can be ****/play **** and still win trophies.. unlike the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool

Phookin hell u Liverpool and Arsenal fans make me laugh.. if u won 3/5 available trophies and made the CL we wouldn't hear the end of it for 10+ years

Comment

• All i know is last year we had to face Villareal, Dortmund and Sevilla. All three of those sides absolutely SMASH Utd to bits if they had to play them this year in the Europa. But no, they had to face Rostov, Anderlecht and this teenage Ajax side.

Comment

• Historic.

Tears streaming down my face, beautiful just beautiful.

Genuinely beaming with pride, like a pea****.

Comment

• Can't stop crying;

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      All i know is last year we had to face Villareal, Dortmund and Sevilla. All three of those sides absolutely SMASH Utd to bits if they had to play them this year in the Europa. But no, they had to face Rostov, Anderlecht and this teenage Ajax side.

Didn't you also play United?

United had a lucky draw but still looked **** I think they would've lost to Roma or Besiktas or Lyon or even Ajax over two legs.
                      Lucky as **** this United side should be nowhere near CL scoring 50 goals and 24 points from 1st place in the league IDK why any of the top players would want to go there

Comment

Working...
                      X