This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Morata seems technically able but hates scoring goals.

Aguero and Benzema are the only proper strikers who look like class footballers.
    morata falls a lot but he hate looking like a kunt, when he dives he look at the ref but forget to selling the ****. he should watch and learn from inzaghi or klinsmann videos.

Comment

Cavani is the other one who misses a glut of chances every game.

Misses a minimum of two one-on-ones a game.

But even Zlatan missed a load of chances.

I always think strikers usually look like the worst player on the team. They receive the ball with a defender up their arse and a midfielder at their front. The ball is always fizzed into them and they are usually picked up by two defenders.

Costa looks rubbish practically every game that is not a man with a loving touch. He looks like a dog chasing a balloon most games and you'd still say he is one of the best in Europe.

I am interested in Lukaku but I can imagine the ball bouncing of that lad all over the place at Chelsea. Maybe we should be looking at someone with a first touch if Costa leaves.

Morata seems technically able but hates scoring goals.

Aguero and Benzema are the only proper strikers who look like class footballers.

Batshuayi.

Even then, we still need another top striker if we really want to compete in Europe as well. So, it's really moot even if he is the perfect fit for our style of play.

Maybe Icardi... even if he pulled a John Terry on his best friend and is a complete chode.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-18-2017, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Also word on the street is a Liverpool bid €75m on Mbappe and got rejected.

Monaco apparently want Pogba money.

Comment

• Pogba money has broken the transfer market tbh.

I read Bournemouth are willing to pay £30 mill for Begovic and Ake. Ake looks a talent but is he worth £20 odd million? Mad.

It has got to the point now where you may as well try and sign what you perceive to be a superstar because decent players will cost £35 million at least.

I'd try and sign Verratti and Gareth Bale for Chelsea tbh.

Liverpool have it right there. No point in 2nd class eggs.

Comment

• If Stones is worth 50M than Ake is worth more than 30M if Koulibaly and Van Dijk will go for over £60M in the summer chelsea would be stupid to sell Christensen or Ake for 20M

It's really how much clubs are willing to pay Juventus paid around £77M for Higuain , Mbappe is already better and younger than Higuain he would go for over £100M
            Last edited by Phenom; 05-18-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Pogba money has broken the transfer market tbh.

I read Bournemouth are willing to pay £30 mill for Begovic and Ake. Ake looks a talent but is he worth £20 odd million? Mad.

It has got to the point now where you may as well try and sign what you perceive to be a superstar because decent players will cost £35 million at least.

I'd try and sign Verratti and Gareth Bale for Chelsea tbh.

Liverpool have it right there. No point in 2nd class eggs.
              raiola broke the transfer money tbh. out of that £89m he got £41m for brokering that deal. 45% fee for agent, that is corrupt.

edit : the £41m figure is not only from the transfer money, raiola onky hot 18-20 mil from the transfer money paid to juve. the rest is from man united and pogba wage and bonus himself. it still is corrupt.
              Last edited by betmen; 05-18-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                If Stones is worth 50M than Ake is worth more than 30M if Koulibaly and Van Dijk will go for over £60M in the summer chelsea would be stupid to sell Christensen or Ake for 20M

It's really how much clubs are willing to pay Juventus paid around £77M for Higuain , Mbappe is already better and younger than Higuain he would go for over £100M
                come on youre reaching if you think mbappe is better player than piguain. piguain is in his prime and in the last 5 years have steady 35+ goals per season while playing in serie a which the hardest top league for striker to score.

let mbappe grow little bit and if in the future 2 or 3 seasons he can still produce stabile top notch performance, i say he will be worth it for record breaking transfer money. dont let him be another anthony martial.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  come on youre reaching if you think mbappe is better player than piguain. piguain is in his prime and in the last 5 years have steady 35+ goals per season while playing in serie a which the hardest top league for striker to score.

let mbappe grow little bit and if in the future 2 or 3 seasons he can still produce stabile top notch performance, i say he will be worth it for record breaking transfer money. dont let him be another anthony martial.
                  I think Martial is very good actually he is being wasted at United , he is worth the money United paid for him which at the time I thought was ridiculous

Definitely needs to leave United to save his career

Comment

• today exactly 5 years since ale del piero farewell, one of the nicest guy in the sport

since del ptero sub off nobody bother to watch the pitch anymore, they just want del piero. anybody can top that farewell ceremony??

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Also word on the street is a Liverpool bid €75m on Mbappe and got rejected.

Comment

Working...
                      X