Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** this should have been 2-2 already Lazio are wasteful not even on target ffs

Comment

• Yeah Juventus are not beating Real Madrid but fair play congrats on Coppa Italia fat batman

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Anyone hear that City fan on TalkSPORT a bit ago come on and say this season has been a successful one for City!?

City fans are happy with scraping into top 4 and being bent over in every cup competition they were in

Only spent about 2 billion quid like, small time bum mentality showing right through City fans. Happy with this season ffs!
        pep saying if i was at a big club id be sacked hasent gone down well with city fans and rightly so' the ****s on megabucks and sayin there not a big club. tbf hes only telling the truth, but his ego is to big most clubs he managed had the players and you and i could of done his job

Comment

• £89m dab merchant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Yeah Juventus are not beating Real Madrid but fair play congrats on Coppa Italia fat batman
            they certainly can. i admit this year juve are beatable unlike last year juve who rack up 26 wins in 27 games. this year all of their loses distribute evenly trough out entire season showing some fatal flaws in their game. but at several times they also look invisible, as a team they can steam roll madrid easily without conceding a goal.

just need to be perfect. alves and sandro in far wide, khedira/pjanic and marchisio at the center and the trio of mandzukic, dybala and higuain up front. the magic will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              **** this should have been 2-2 already Lazio are wasteful not even on target ffs
              nah... fck with that "should have been" ****.

if you wanna go that way it should have been 5-0 for juve, piguain missed three 10 yards 1 on 1 shots unlike lazio many half chances.

hope the the fatman dont choked like this in CL final.
              Last edited by betmen; 05-18-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I can't believe Jesus Navas plays for you far more than he should.

He is the new John Obi Mikel in that he is one of the biggest anomalies in football and inexplicably finds himself playing at the level he does. I think he played in that world cup final and everything.

What do you think of Raheem Sterling. Pep has made him a better player clearly but is he still what City are after

He's the sort of player that you look at as a fan of an opposition team and think City with their resources could probably just sign someone better.
                Don't think anyone understands why Navas still plays. Even Navas.

Tbh I think Sterling has probably been our best player over the full season. He's still nowhere near the finished product (Sane looks much closer) but he does consistently offer goals/assists and will beat his man pretty regularly. He'll look a lot better with a decent full back playing with him next year too.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Anyone hear that City fan on TalkSPORT a bit ago come on and say this season has been a successful one for City!?

City fans are happy with scraping into top 4 and being bent over in every cup competition they were in

Only spent about 2 billion quid like, small time bum mentality showing right through City fans. Happy with this season ffs!
                Have you ever listened to a talksport phone in? Hardly the place to go for reasoned football debate is it, it's ****e. Wouldn't take the opinions of anyone presenting/phoning in seriously.

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                pep saying if i was at a big club id be sacked hasent gone down well with city fans and rightly so' the ****s on megabucks and sayin there not a big club. tbf hes only telling the truth, but his ego is to big most clubs he managed had the players and you and i could of done his job
                He's right in what he said, just went about it the wrong way. Don't think anyone has argued that City are as big as Bayern or Barca in stature. No prem club would've sacked Pep after the season he's had though, disagree with sparked. If you don't win the league every year at Bayern/Barca your job is under threat, which isn't the case at any prem club.

The signs are clearly there for us to push on next season under his philosophy, there's not a chance we'd get rid as there's clearly no better suited man for the job.

Comment

• Higuain always manages to miss about ten sitters per game yet always ends up with 30+ goals every season. Either he's got the greatest movement of all time as a striker to be having so many clear cut chances or he's the luckiest ****er ever.

If he was a better finisher he'd probably be scoring more goals than Messi and Ronaldo get every season, it's mad how many clear cut chances the guy misses on the regular but still scores enough to be top of the scoring charts most seasons.

When it matters tho he usually bottles it, wonder if he's gonna do the same against Real in the CL final.

Comment

• Cavani is the other one who misses a glut of chances every game.

Misses a minimum of two one-on-ones a game.

But even Zlatan missed a load of chances.

I always think strikers usually look like the worst player on the team. They receive the ball with a defender up their arse and a midfielder at their front. The ball is always fizzed into them and they are usually picked up by two defenders.

Costa looks rubbish practically every game that is not a man with a loving touch. He looks like a dog chasing a balloon most games and you'd still say he is one of the best in Europe.

I am interested in Lukaku but I can imagine the ball bouncing of that lad all over the place at Chelsea. Maybe we should be looking at someone with a first touch if Costa leaves.

Morata seems technically able but hates scoring goals.

Aguero and Benzema are the only proper strikers who look like class footballers.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-18-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Higuain always manages to miss about ten sitters per game yet always ends up with 30+ goals every season. Either he's got the greatest movement of all time as a striker to be having so many clear cut chances or he's the luckiest ****er ever.

If he was a better finisher he'd probably be scoring more goals than Messi and Ronaldo get every season, it's mad how many clear cut chances the guy misses on the regular but still scores enough to be top of the scoring charts most seasons.

When it matters tho he usually bottles it, wonder if he's gonna do the same against Real in the CL final.
                      well he's not really good with sitter, many of you in this thread dont watch serie a or la liga so you dont know that higuain strenght is in his first time thundering shot or when he plow through many defenders and shoot his cannon. great thing is he got power and accuracy in both feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X