Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy, can you provide a final list of definite transfers Liverpool will be making with their £200m war chest?

Comment

• My source tells me Loserpool are planning to raid southampton for talent once again

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        Roy, can you provide a final list of definite transfers Liverpool will be making with their £200m war chest?
        It's actually £250m+ player sales.

The ones which are all but done with only the i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed are as follows:

James Rodriguez
        Douglas Costa
        Virgil Van Dyk
        Kasper Dolberg
        Oxlade Chamberlain
        Naby Keita

Those are all the ones who'll be getting announced any day soon.

Then there's a few others we are in talks with, a left back who's name i cannot tell you atm...and a TOP class goalkeeper. Apart from that there will be a few others but these are the ones Klopp has prioritised.

With the squad we'll have next season MARK MY WORDS we will WALK the league.

Comment

• No Sanchez, Aguero or Aubameyang. Thought the summer was gonna be a lot hotter in all honesty.

And I have heard VERY strong reports that James Rodriguez will indeed sign for Manchester United this summer.

Comment

• batshoes there, lol.

Well done Chelsea!

Comment

• They said you can't win the Premier League with David Luiz in defense. .
              They said you can't win the league with victor Moses and Alonso in starting XI. ..
              They said you can't win the league now unless you're Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho. ..
              They said you can't win this league with 3 at the back...

Comment

• " a small flame flickering can grow into a blazing inferno"

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  They said you can't win the Premier League with David Luiz in defense. .
                  They said you can't win the league with victor Moses and Alonso in starting XI. ..
                  They said you can't win the league now unless you're Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho. ..
                  They said you can't win this league with 3 at the back...
                  What a load of shite.

Who the hell said that .

Bum club won by default due to everyone else being utter pony.

Big dogs are back next year.

Also it has been the worst season in decades, garbage stuff, no one will remember this garbage.

Comment

• we'll win it next year as well.

I've changed my mind.

Manchester clubs are horrific.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X