Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That leaving the leg in is very easy to see in a replay.

That could easily be retrospectively punished. What is a serious foul play ban? It should be that.

Rashford also had the cheek to stay down for minutes like he was hurt. I suppose at 19 Rashford was raised with this cheating culture.

It needs to be stopped if it's clear I'd want serious bans of 5 or more. It's a low scoring game so to con a penalty is pure cheating.

That said there are some grey areas. Harry Kane did get clipped but then left his leg in to go down so he half cheated really.

Comment

• It's part of the game now..

Just like how defenders can get away with murder in the box at corners/free kicks..

Were if they did that stuff outside of the box.. it would be an instant foul

Comment

• Anyone seen the Arsenal fans?

Comment

• Thought Harry Kane's was a dive aswell personally but apparently those are acceptable dives. As long as there's even an iota of contact you can go down. It's funny when the pundits take slow motion looks at the replays and look for the slightest of touches to justify players diving nowadays, like a defenders sock will graze the strikers boots and they'll be like yep, contact confirmed penalty. Just because they haven't got the balls to call out the player for cheating just in case they upset them. They're quick to call out the foreign players tho, Suarez was a blatant cheat straight away but Vardy and co don't get labelled as cheats despite numerous occasions of them being cheating cvnts.

Comment

• What happened to the Premier League? Why is it so boring these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              What happened to the Premier League? Why is it so boring these days?
              Because the manchester clubs are **** , Arsenal know Wenger time is up and they don't give a **** anymore and Liverpool are being Liverpool

League is really overrated yes you have clubs that spend over €200M in a transfer window but are they really better than Monaco or Leipzig?

Credit to Tottenham for making it somewhat look like a race

Comment

• **** me, Emre Can with one of the best goals i've ever seen. Where the **** did that come from?! Who'd even think of trying a overhead from there!?? Unbelievable goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  **** me, Emre Can with one of the best goals i've ever seen. Where the **** did that come from?! Who'd even think of trying a overhead from there!?? Unbelievable goal.
                  Great goal tbf.

Comment

• At least we got champions League tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      **** me, Emre Can with one of the best goals i've ever seen. Where the **** did that come from?! Who'd even think of trying a overhead from there!?? Unbelievable goal.
                      is right mate and evertonians and liverpool fans alikeused to say lucas was the worst brazilian theyd ever seen since david plunkett give his mrs a shave. he was great for us tonifght

Comment

Working...
                      X