• Show
Clear All

• lmessi is the best. teeth or not, love watchin that man play thegame

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Congratulation Kante!!!
      well deserverd

Comment

• Ramos has 5/6 red cards now agaist barca??, really stupid two-footed tackle

Comment

• is no wonder why conte and pep still got hard-on on this guy

Last edited by betmen; 04-23-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            It's actually scary there are people out there that genuinely believe Ronaldo is better than Messi.
            To this day i've never heard anyone who's opinion i rate say Ronaldo is better than Messi.

It's usually mostly fat yanks who love how much of a ''athlete'' Ronaldo is who think he's better.

Comment

• Messi can't play in the Prem doe... or score from outside the box.

Comment

• Ronaldo smashed Madrid through to the CL semis.. were was Messi? Madrid have a game in hand and will still win the league..

Without a doubt Messi gets torn a new one like his idol pep in the PL

Comment

• We get complete bums who are technically half decent come to the Prem and look like world beaters till they get found out.

Then you've got probably the most technically gifted player of all time in Messi and there's people out there who genuinely believe he would struggle here? Wow.

If anyone seriously for one second doubts wether Messi could do it in the Prem they should just give up watching football, theirs no hope for them. I get my boy MOTHERDUCKER has a hard on for Ronaldo coz he used to play for Utd but anyone else, slap yourself twice and start watching Badminton instead.

Comment

• Lets discuss one of the great modern day mysteries.....just how does Ty's Arsenal water bottle never run out of water??

How does he manage to get through a game and then have enough left inside it for another ten sips during the post match interview?

Does he refill it using the taps when he goes for a pish? Does he refill it by using the rain so as to kill two birds with one stone? Refill his water bottle AND get to save some rain from affecting Arsenal's performance on the pitch? Is he the black Jesus and has an unlimited amount of water in the bottle as a gift from god? What say you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      We get complete bums who are technically half decent come to the Prem and look like world beaters till they get found out.

Then you've got probably the most technically gifted player of all time in Messi and there's people out there who genuinely believe he would struggle here? Wow.

If anyone seriously for one second doubts wether Messi could do it in the Prem they should just give up watching football, theirs no hope for them. I get my boy MOTHERDUCKER has a hard on for Ronaldo coz he used to play for Utd but anyone else, slap yourself twice and start watching Badminton instead.
                      His scoring output would dwindle to single digits most likely. His assists could stay the same but with the grief Ozil gets, how can you rate Messi as high at that point?

His best fit would be City and Chelsea. At City, he'd be put on the wing in their 433 and be limited to auxiliary player most likely. He wouldn't be able to drift around in that team because those players have no clue.

Chelsea would most likely be his best fit because he'd be used just like Hazard. Allowed to drift around the pitch because of the way the style of play is set up. He'd have the space to do so but even then Hazard gets kicked into the ground.

La Liga also has soft defenses and are indisciplined. Messi has never scored against Chelsea and that should be proof enough of when a low block vs. Messi nullifies him almost completely. Can't score from outside the box, so sit deep and watch him do nothing.

Honestly, Messi wouldn't be what he is at Barca in the Prem. Maybe he still appears fantastic because you can't take his dribbling ability away from him but certainly his productivity can fall. Specially when he can't hit the back of the net from beyond the 18.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 04-24-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X