X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I would rather watch Monaco v Real Madrid

have the other two boring teams play each other
    boring? where that came from?? having the best backline in the world doesnt mean juve play boring football

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Anyone but Real Madrid to win the CL please.
      have to agree with this there cheating kunts . i hope juve win it theres no passengers in the side they all work there bollacks off

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
        have to agree with this there cheating kunts . i hope juve win it theres no passengers in the side they all work there bollacks off
        Yeah they just have everything in their favour.

It is like they're Floyd but the authorities allow them to load their gloves just in case.

Part of me enjoys the spectacle of Real Madrid but in reality they're an enemy of football if not the enemy.

For the good of the game it would be nice if they got beaten out of sight by someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          For the good of the game it would be nice if they got beaten out of sight by someone.
          Wont be long mate..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Wont be long mate..

Remember it like it was yesterday mate. The so called current top 3 sides in Europe used to get bent over when and wherever we wanted.

When we'd go away to the Nou Camp and slap Barcelona up for fun. When Luis Garcia took Buffon's soul and when we smashed Real Madrid who had the reigning world player of the year Cannavaro and a prime Casillas at the back. Those were the days mate.

They'll be back soon enough though, no doubt. We'll be back to smashing these corrupt ****ers up when the Champions League nights come back to Anfield. The CL doesn't even feel like the CL without us in it, FACT. I've seen fans from clubs all over the world agree with that and who can blame them. I mean we've won it five times ffs.

What a favour we did for world football when we embarrassed Real Madrid and pulled their pants down in front of the watching football world but did we hear any thanks from these other clubs fans who are now crying about how corrupt Real are? No, no we did not. Now they cry but we do not. We take comfort in the fact that no matter how corrupt Barca and Real are, when they came toe to toe with us we stood our ground and slapped them up and showed them who the real, non corrupt BIG DOGS were.

Comment

• Good God, it's ****ing Anderletch.
              That was a terrible game. Wonder what Mourinho will say
              Last edited by JJRod; 04-20-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Good God, it's ****ing Anderletch.
                That was a terrible game. Wonder what Mourinho will say
                lol you should have watched the Shalke Ajax tie.

Comment

• I''m kind of expecting to get toppled by Spurs on the weekend.

Trot Costa out there and Begovic. Recipe to lose. Specially if Poch took note of how to mark Hazard out of the game. Dembele > Herrera that's for sure.

Comment

• Spurs should Spurs it up but Poch has ripped up the rule book there.

Costa is done for the year - he's a streaky player and he's always got an injury brewing and is a meathead. If he hits a purple patch Chelsea should be ok but if he continues his form there is a danger there because he's been horrific and we don't score enough to afford conceding goals like they have been.

He's been at Chelsea too long already though. He's basically Tevez. You have to move that lad on because he's somewhat of a c.unt and he's done his bit for Chelsea now. He would never be a great striker in a great side IMO because technically he is not that strong and he isn't that force of nature that Drogba could be that some pundits make him out to be. Costa heading ability is remarkable. Awful in the air in the main and he does get good service.

I'm hoping to jinx him tbh but he can't trap a football at the minute.

Again That Guv'nor banner at Chelsea is an embarrassment. He's not really the sort of player you remember that fondly. He's not really even had any particularly memorable goals and is not really a big game player.

He won't to anything against Spurs apart from live in Aberweireld's pocket. You can question Costa's mentality IMO. Give him Sunderland at home and I'm sure he'll score a brace.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-20-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I''m kind of expecting to get toppled by Spurs on the weekend.

Trot Costa out there and Begovic. Recipe to lose. Specially if Poch took note of how to mark Hazard out of the game. Dembele > Herrera that's for sure.
                      Spurs suck at Wembley but they do match up with Chelsea with their fullbacks and Wanyama Dembele cancel out Matic Kante

Chelsea need to sort out the defense though Zouma needs to stop playing give Ake a chance

Comment

Working...
                      X