Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is infuriating and I don't even have a horse in this race, the neutrals were robbed of good football twice in Munich and in Madrid.
    XI v XI were some of the best football I watched all year and some idiot with a whistle ruined it

Bring video technology to the game ASAP

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Agree with the last part Chelsea have done great only because of Conte new formation and Hazard being the best player in the league.

But honestly looking at the squad I would say City, United and even Arsenal have a far better roster than Chelsea. I would have said spurs too but they are very thin in terms of attacking quality

I think Guardiola will win the league next year, this year he was wobbled by Conte's Chelsea and never recovered
      You can't win the league with such clear, gaping weaknesses. City play the best football and have some real quality but their defence is horrific and they lack real leaders outside of Kompany who rarely plays.

Arsenal don't have the mentality to be the best throughout a full season. No leaders and Wenger refuses to adapt his tactics.

Next season is looking interesting, I too think City will win. I thought they'd win this year tbh...they certainly looked like they would before Conte changed formation...Nolito, Sterling and De Bruyne were playing great together.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        i fear for tommorrow juve's game. social media better put more pressure to uefa
        Juve will be robbed tomorrow.
        I predict an early red card.
        Uefa still wanting that Classic Final.

It's a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          Juve will be robbed tomorrow.
          I predict an early red card.
          Uefa still wanting that Classic Final.

It's a disgrace.
          maybe but real-juve match up also a classic, both always put performance to remember when they face each other

Comment

• Watching the Munich vs Madrid highlights now.

Horrific decision there for the red. If it was boxing there would be calls of corruption and robbery.

Cant see how it was even close to being a foul let alone a yellow.

edit: and Ronaldo offside

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Watching the Munich vs Madrid highlights now.

Horrific decision there for the red. If it was boxing there would be calls of corruption and robbery.

Cant see how it was even close to being a foul let alone a yellow.

edit: and Ronaldo offside
              Just seen some highlights now myself.....wow. Always been against video tech in the game but after that i'm all for it. If it stops blatant cheating like that then **** it, slow the game down a little and introduce it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Barcelona have had some decisions go their way over the years but they get nowhere near the level of decisions Real Madrid do. That club is seriously corrupt.
                Both just as bad in my opinion. By far and away the 2 most absolute corrupt clubs on the planet but if I had to really pick which one was worse, Franco's boys makes Barcelona like choir boys

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                maybe but real-juve match up also a classic, both always put performance to remember when they face each other
                You'll be complaining when Ronaldo dives to get Chiellini sent off then scores a offside 90th min winner

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Just seen some highlights now myself.....wow. Always been against video tech in the game but after that i'm all for it. If it stops blatant cheating like that then **** it, slow the game down a little and introduce it.
                Honestly it's disgusting and it's becoming rampant across all leagues. The players spend like five ****ing minutes pissing about with the referee after a foul so instead of doing that, have a guy at the side of the pitch immediately run on the ref with a small tablet or something showing the foul in various angles. Ref watches it and makes a decision in 2 minutes. Simple stuff

I won't be surprised if Mercdrid win it again this year. I'm still pissed off when they robbed us years ago with that ****ty Nani red card for a 'foul' on Coentrao I think it was. Watch how they'll pry De Gea off us too this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  Both just as bad in my opinion. By far and away the 2 most absolute corrupt clubs on the planet but if I had to really pick which one was worse, Franco's boys makes Barcelona like choir boys

You'll be complaining when Ronaldo dives to get Chiellini sent off then scores a offside 90th min winner

Honestly it's disgusting and it's becoming rampant across all leagues. The players spend like five ****ing minutes pissing about with the referee after a foul so instead of doing that, have a guy at the side of the pitch immediately run on the ref with a small tablet or something showing the foul in various angles. Ref watches it and makes a decision in 2 minutes. Simple stuff

I won't be surprised if Mercdrid win it again this year. I'm still pissed off when they robbed us years ago with that ****ty Nani red card for a 'foul' on Coentrao I think it was. Watch how they'll pry De Gea off us too this summer.
                  It was against Arbeloa, that was just stupid how Nani was sent off but Nigel De Jong did the same foul on Alonso in the WC and GOT A YELLOW CARD.

I think we'll need various Howard Webbs in football.

Comment

• The officials are getting their fill this year because they know they can't stop what's coming next year. Not even Howard Webb can stop us reclaiming our rightful position as Kings of Europe.

Comment

• Arsenal win a game and out come the Arsenal fans thought they'd all topped themselves tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X